House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Casa Brisas de la Montana is a 5,500 square foot 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath estate situated on 60 lush acres of landscaped mountainside located midway between the tourist towns of Quepos and Jaco on the Central Pacific coast. The estate is a private paradise nestled in the mountains 1000 feet above the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy THE REAL COSTA RICA in a magical place removed from the traffic, noise, congestion and related problems of vacationing in a total tourist environment. The estate offers incredible views of the Pacific Ocean and mountains, animals and birds, rain forest and incredible star gazing without city lights in a totally natural setting. The main house comfortably sleeps up to 8 people and includes an infinity pool with a waterfall and swim spa, modern kitchen with granite countertops and all stainless appliances. The house is complete with top shelf furnishings, 42 " flat screen television with direct TV, two independent stereo systems with Ipod dock (bring your tunes) along with Internet connection.
Included in your package is horseback riding, pool service, gardener, maid and round the clock security and tour guide service.
Concierge can arrange to hire a chef, reserve independent tours. We can also arrange sportfishing out of Los Suenos Marina or Quepos. We also offer at reasonable rates the use of our 7-passenger Toyota Landcruiser with an English speaking driver for all your transportation needs.
Our main goal is to provide our guests with a once in a life-time experience with THE REAL COSTA RICA and not an overpriced, under-delivered tourist town package. We want our home to be your home and a base camp for your entire stay in Costa Rica. Our energetic staff includes Costa Ricans along with Americans. We attempt to provide a mixture of the culture, music, cuisine for an unforgettable experience in Pura Vida.
$2500 per week "High Season " November-July
$2200 per week "Green Season " August-October
Christmas, New Years and Easter weeks: Please contact us for rates
To reserve Casa Brisas de la Montana or if you have any questions please contact us.
A beautiful home away from home
About the Owner
5 based on 25 traveler reviews
A beautiful home away from home
4th time visiting this fantastic vacation rental
This is the casa you're looking for....This is the casa you're looking for....
1) Logistically speaking, it's near enough to the airport that you're not stuck spending a night in San Jose before and after you arrive in country. The new intercoastal highway makes for an easy commute (no off-roading required).
2) Parrita is a full-service town (gas, groceries, shops, many good restaurants), but it's no tourist trap--it's a small tico town, no drama, no inflated prices. If you WANT to do the touristy stuff, you're sitting right between Jaco and Manuel Antonio/Quepos.... easy drive to either of these spots.
3) Being on the hill means breezes and a surprising lack of bugs. On the hill, we didn't need bug repellent at all, slept with the doors wide open, never saw a mosquito, and the no-see-ums weren't at all obnoxious or aggressive. No need for an air conditioner.... even during the day the breezes kept us cool.
4) Use of Randy's Toyota is a humongous perk; the fact that Randy can come WITH the Toyota is an even bigger perk!! We knocked around a couple times on our own, but for the most part, we had a chauffeur (familiar with tico driving ;-) and tour guide at our disposal for the entire weekend! This is priceless, honestly. We wouldn't have known where to go, what to see, what to do if it hadn't been for Randy and Claudia's "spoiling" us with careful attention during our stay. We'd have had a VERY different vacation without our hosts' recommendations and assistance--not a bad one (sitting around on the veranda and just marveling at the views does NOT get old, and every sunrise and sunset is as gorgeous as the one before). We're glad we got out of the house, though.
5) Honestly cannot stress enough that this location is delightful for its absence of tourist craziness. We walked a 5 mile stretch of beach one day and saw a handful of folks surfing at one beach and NO ONE else for the remainder of the hike. These are gorgeous sandy beaches, and I am still dumbfounded that we had them all to ourselves!
6) You have everything at your fingertips--lounging and relaxing, surfing, hiking, ziplining, horseback riding, fishing, national park, gorgeous beaches, beautiful marina, authentic tico living... You write your own vacation, and Randy and Claudia will make sure it happens for you.
Our visit was perfection+; we'll be back again and again.
Trade SNOW for a little Rain in November!!
It did rain in the afternoons, a warm rain although I never had to take off my swimming suit!! Accommodations were as advertised and we could not have asked for better guidance from Randy and Vern. This was our first trip to Costa Rica -- Randy/Vern were exceptional at communicating before, during and after our trip! Many helpful tips/suggestions to make the trip enjoyable from start to finish. THANK YOU!
My husband would like to return in order to explore all Costa Rica has to offer - now that is saying something!!
A perfect family Christmas at the Casa.
Unbelievable!! Perfecto!! Pura Vida!!
Our favorite memory is that the six year old little boy decided to bring his bride to "this beautiful house for his marriage." =)
We could simply go on for days! Six Stars!!!!
Activity and Interests
We can arrange for any of the following:
* Tortuga Island Adventure
* Manuel Antonio
* Whitewater Rafting
* Arenal Valcano
* Crocodile Adventure
* Horseback Riding
* Carara National Park
* Poas Valcano
* Aerial Tram
- Nightly Rate: $350 - $400
Weekly Rate: $2200 - $2500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
December 1 to August 31: $400 a day, $2500 week
September 1 to November 31 : $350 a day, $2200 week
Christmas and New Years $5000 week
Thanksgiving and Easter $3500 week
Book seven nights and get an eigth night absolutely FREE!
Rent our Toyota Prado 7 passenger with driver for $150 a day!!
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- -pool -waterfall -swim spa -hiking -direct ocean vistas -gardener -maid service -chef service upon request -24 hour security -on-site driver and tour guide -in-house car rental And best of all Mother Nature is here to walk around with you !!!