A new home (not a remodel) completed during the fall of 2009! This home is bright, modern, and clean. Its balconies and french doors offer Southern California's open-air beach lifestyle.
Located in the heart of "The Village", this home is within walking distance of everything Coronado has to offer. We are 3 blocks to the award winning Coronado City Beach; 3 blocks to Orange Avenue and it's restaurants, bistros and shopping; 3 blocks to the library, park and grocery stores; and 2 blocks to the Brian Bent Memorial Aquatics Complex.
We are just far enough from busy areas to make for a peaceful vacation, yet close enough for convenient access.
Coronado offers a wide assortment of activities such as Hotel Del Coronado, Restaurants, Beach Activities, Tennis, Shopping, Sightseeing, Kayaking, Surfing, Sailing, Boating, Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Biking, Fishing and several spas.
In addition to the above, Coronado offers:
* The Coronado City Park which features Art in the Park and Sunday concerts.
* Two theaters: the Coronado Playhouse and the Lambs Players Theater.
* A 72-par, 130 acre golf course offering scenic views of San Diego Bay, Glorietta Bay, and the San Diego skyline.
* Brand New, State-of-the-Art community center with 2 pools, full gym, fully-equipped fitness center, showers and lockers. ()
* An award-winning Dog Beach.
* Skate Park
* Via the San Diego-Coronado Bridge is the world-famous San Diego Zoo (15 min.), the museums and exhibitions of Balboa Park (15 min.), Sea World (20 min.), Legoland (40 min.) and the San Diego Wild Animal Park (45 min.). For fall and winter visitors, there is also Chargers football (20 min).
* Via the Ferry there is Downtown San Diego and Petco Park (Padres). The Ferry leaves Coronado every hour on the half hour.
* Via the Silver Strand, there is Imperial Beach (20 min) and Tijauna (25 min).
Sorry, but we cannot accommodate smoking (the owner is allergic) but we will consider small pets.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.