This beautiful large studio with queen size bed, full size sleeper sofa, private bathroom, high ceiling, wooden floor, and four large open windows is beautifully furnished and gives a full view of the park. Studio has a fully functioning eat-in kitchen for your cooking convenience. Room has the following: premium cable channels and wireless internet. Private car service is available for pick-up and drop-off to any destination. Pricing for service is to be negotiated with the driver.
Property is conveniently located near the Brooklyn Museum of Art, Brooklyn Childrens Museum, Grand Army Plaza, Prospect Park and Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Convenient to numerous bus routes, a 5 minute walk to the 3 and C subway lines. And only 25 minutes train ride to the city.
Family & Children's Activities
* Barclays Center
* Brooklyn Children’s Museum
* Prospect Park Zoo
* Coney Island - Amusement park with rides and attractions, museum, beach and boardwalk
* New York Aquarium - Sea lions, penguins, sharks and many more sea animals, with numerous educational activities
Local Tour Services
* Circle Boat Tour - New York
* Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
* Free New York Tours - Brooklyn Heights (Free Tours by Foot)
* Gray Line Bus Tours - Brooklyn Area
* Manhattan Helicopters - Manhattan
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
* $300 per holiday night
* Exception: New Year's Eve; $500
* New Year's Eve
* Memorial Day
* 4th of July
* Labor Day
* Cleaning fee; $90.00