Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
This 4th floor Classic Nautical Oceanfront Condo has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sleeps 6. This recent renovation is beautifully soothing in hues of soft yellows, white and blue nautical decor. You will not want to leave! Your living room & bedroom have an extended Balcony that Overlooks the Nostalgic Cocoa Beach Pier to the south. Just below your Balcony is one of the largest pools in Cocoa Beach! The putting green provides hours of fun for the kids while you watch from your balcony with drinks in hand.
* Direct Oceanview Condo, and Pool View from Private Balcony
* 2 Bedroom/2 Bathroom 4 Flat Screen TV's
* Free High Speed Wireless Internet
* Free Local Phone
* Full Spacious Kitchen With Full-Size Appliances
* Fully Furnished Balcony
* Bunk Beds in Guest Suite
* King Size Beds (Master & Guest) and Sleeper Sofa
* DVD Player and Digital Cable
* Linens/Beach Towels/Utensils/Dishes
* Free Gym Passes (2 person limit)
* Heated Pool/Putting Green/Tennis Courts/Outdoor Shower Area/ Private and Direct Beach Access
* Local Attractions/Shopping/Entertainment/Restaurants Nearby Within Walking Distance
* 2 Blocks Away From The Famous Cocoa Beach Pier
* Free Designated Parking/Free Covered Parking
Condo was PERFECT!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
Review on Flip Key gave 4 out of 5 Stars
The condo was perfect for our stay in Cocoa Beach. We found it to be very cozy, clean, and comfortable. Nicely stocked kitchen, comfortable patio seating, nice beach accessaries. Beautiful view from balcony. Great location for activities we like to do. Great beach, and pool. The only downside was no washer and dryer in the condo. Although the laundry facilities were next door, we had to pay for the the use of the washer and dryer. If you had more than two people, or even just two, there is alot of beach and pool towels, and just everyday towels to dry. Its an inconvenience, especially if staying longer. The bed pillows in master bed room could be more comfortable. The service from "Cocoa Beach Best" is always outstanding, and they have always done their very best to accomodate us in every way. We have always felt they have our best interest in mind. We always look forward to our annual trips to Cocoa Beach, and know we will be well taken care of. If we were there longer I'm sure we would make use of the gym passes. A nice perk.
4.5 based on 6 traveler reviews
Down side: Grouchy older residents live in condo, very unfriendly and even screamed at my daughter (who is 13 years old) to "GET OFF THE ROPE" while she was swimming UNDER the rope FROM her 3rd floor balcony!! WOW. A little uncomfortable when you are on vacation to have residence eye-balling your every move, waiting to pounce on you. Shower broke in second bath on first day, leaving us with a 1 1/2 bath instead of the 2 bath that was advertised. Three girls sharing one bath-Not good. Second bedroom has "loud" crunchy bed, also a little hard to get rest with the noise from the Hotel next door having "wedding parties" with VERY loud music. ONLY one roll of toilet paper in each bath, left us running to Publix in the middle of the night for more TP, not very good customer service. I would expect for the cost they would at a minimum provide enough TP to get you through the week! Lawn cutting and hedge trimming at THE CRACK OF DOWN outside your balcony window--REALLY??? There is no sleeping in at this place.
Condo is ok, a little outdated and run down, for the cost I would of expected a much higher quality of............everything. Cocoa beach is very run-down altogether, the Pier is pretty "gross" and you have to pay $1 to "walk on the Pier" weird!
Next trip it's back to the Hotel, no more condo staying, way too many "rules" and complications attached to this. Even parking seems to be a process at this place! Vacation seemed more like "rules and regulations" stay. Not cool. Not very relaxing.
Overall an ok stay, but would not stay again.
Condo was PERFECT!
Bill & Barb
Wish it were mine!
Great Condo ... Location was perfect !
Activity and Interests
We are Centrally Located; you can walk to the Cocoa Beach Pier and enjoy drinks or dinner with live music. Also the world famous Ron Jon's Surf Shop is just minutes away. Watch the cruise ships depart at Port Canaveral, just 1.5 miles to the north. The casino cruises set sail several times a day and offer free food and drinks.
We are just 45 minutes away from Orlando International Airport and attractions (DISNEY WORLD, SEA WORLD, UNIVERSAL, ETC.)
Ask about our free payment plan options
Vacation Rental Pricing
Prices do not include taxes and fees.
Rates may vary according to Seasons and availability. Minimum stay may be required subject to restrictions and limitations.
MONTHLY and Corporate rates offer great savings and are available upon request. The rates are higher during Jan,Feb, March & July. Less Than 6 months require taxes to be paid.
Contact our Reservation Desk. We will be happy to answer your questions anytime.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Am-ex and Discover.
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Cocoa Beach Best Vacation Rentals is: * A locally owned company for over 5 years, family friendly, boutique-style rental agency located in Downtown Cocoa Beach * Active member of the Local Chamber of Commerce ensuring tourist satisfaction * Please stay with us and we will provide an unforgettable vacation experience for you and your family * Please feel free to contact or e-mail us about the other luxurious accommodations that we have to offer in the Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral area * Be sure to check out our other 40 plus vacation rental properties * Call or e-mail us and we will be more than happy to find the accommodations just right for your vacation and negotiate the best price for your budget