Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Relax At Sanibel * Luxurious Condo for Rent. Located in the Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa in Sunny Ft. Myers, Florida
It's truly Heaven on Earth!!
Spend glorious days and nights at the only 4 star resort in Southwest Florida. This 2 bedroom/2 bath condo is on the eleventh floor and has a private lanai with awesome views of San Carlos Bay and Sanibel Island. Watch dolphins playing in the bay, and beautiful sunsets every night from your private lanai.
Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa features additional pools and beaches
as well as a list of amenities that is virtually endless. Among them
is a 40,000 square-foot spa offering over 60 beauty and body care
services. By booking a spa service you have access to their fabulous
work-out facilities for the day. And don't forget about tennis.
Contact the spa to learn how to reserve a fabulous clay court for
your lesson and play. If you enjoy golf, the golf concierge will
arrange a game for you at one of the 3 beautiful nearby courses.
A marina with boat and other watercraft rentals, a private fishing
pier, and luxury dinner yacht cruises are also available. Rent a
kayak, charter a fishing excursion or go on a dolphin cruise with
The property also features magnificent restaurants from gourmet to
casual including The Banyan Room, Tarpon House, Courtside
Steakhouse, Charley's Cabana Bar, Palm Court Bakery and Pelican Pool
Bar & Grill.
This fully furnished, 11th floor, high end air-conditioned, wireless internet condo
features a living room with gorgeous gulf views. Walk through the
sliding doors that open extra wide and you will enter the screened
lanai. The living room is light and bright and has all the amenities
of home. The screened lanai contains a table and chairs for dining, and a
lounge chair. It overlooks the beautiful San Carlos Bay and is a
wonderful spot for dining or just reading a book.
The Kitchen includes full-sized stove, refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher
and microwave, blender, crockpot, toaster for all your cooking needs.
There is also a stacked washer and dryer that make doing laundry easy and convenient.
The dining area includes seating and service for 6 at the table, and
a Corian counter for quick bites.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and is beautifully furnished.
The bedroom has access to the screened lanai and an amazing view of the water. It is a perfect room for snoozing or watching a little TV on new flat screened tv before bed.
The private bathroom has a Roman-style deep bathing tub, Corian counter with
Kohler sink, separate shower, walk-in closet, luxury linens
including oversized beach towels and plenty of dresser storage for
all of your vacation belongings.
The second bedroom has 1 double bed, large closet, new flat screen TV and a large armoire with dresser drawers.
The second bathroom features tub/shower, Corian counter with Kohler
sink, linen closet and plenty of room.
activities and attractions in Sanibel Island Gulf Coast South
Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa offers everything from boating to
facials. The property is located just before the causeway to Sanibel
and Captiva Islands where shelling, biking, shopping, swimming,
sunning, fishing, hiking, taking nature walks and dining are
Boating and fishing charters as well as eco tours and dolphin
encounters are also popular with vacationers.
An outlet mall is located about a mile from the condo, and
additional shopping plazas and malls (where you can locate
everything from groceries to souvenirs you may need to make your
vacation wonderful and memorable) are many.
The Southwest Florida area offers many great tourist destinations
including numerous beaches, Thomas Edison House and Henry Ford House
and Museums, Naples and Old Naples and Everglades tours just to name
Please, this is a non-smoking unit, and pets are not allowed per
condo association rules.
vacation rental rates
DISCOUNTS are available for monthly rentals.
Our rates are over 50% off of the direct Marriott Sanibel Harbour Resort and
This is a GOLD rated property!
Weekly rentals run from Saturday to Saturday--check in after 3:00 PM
and check out by 10:00 AM. Inquire if you are interested in
different arrival and departure days.
$155 Cleaning fee added to each stay
$35 Booking Fee
Such An Incredible Blessing!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
The condo was great. It's always a pleasure to wake up and have your morning coffee on the balcony with amazing views. The sunset in the evening was absouletly beautiful and so peaceful. Our stay was very relaxing and hope to go back next year.
From: new york
Date of Stay august
5 based on 3 traveler reviews
Such An Incredible Blessing!
We're ready to return!We're ready to return!
We're ready to return!We're ready to return!
Activity and Interests
On the grounds you have access to tennis, basketball, kayaks, fishing, gym, yoga, pilates, 3 pools, 2 hot tubs.
Locally you have spring training for the Minnesota Red Sox, Golfing.
Sanibel / Captiva Island have miles of beaches, tons of resturants.
Fort Myers Beach is just minutes away, along with Edison Museum and much more.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Nightly Rate: $178 - $350
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $2450
Monthly Rate: $7000 - $8000
* Off Season Rates: $1,250-$1,400 Wkly May1-Oct 31
* Peak Season Rates:$1,950 - $2,450 Wkly Nov 1- April 30
* Terms: 3 or more night rentals
Thanksgiving Week: $1,650
Christmas Week: $2,450
Easter Week: $2,450
Visa - Master Card - Checks Accepted
Add 11% Florida Sales Tax
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- You will have access to buildings private pool and hot tub. The private beach is just footsteps away. You will be captived by the sunsets from this 11th floor unobstructed balancy. The Dolphins can be seen throughout the year on a daily basis from the balcony or the beach. This is the only place on earth that Dolphins do not migrate from. Washer and dryer are located right in your condo for easy use On-site eateries range from the convenient deli, to the very casual pool-side Pelican Snackerrie, to the elegant, award winning gourmet restaurant, The Banyon Room. The Tarpon House offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, all served while you are gazing out over water fountains splashing into an oversized pool, surrounded by palm trees, and overlooking the bay. For one of the best meals anywhere in Southwest Florida, walk over by the tennis courts and order any entrée at the Courtside Steakhouse. Resort offered, on-site amenities are too numerous to mention, but include a private beach, hot tubs, heated pools, Kids Klub, pool-side bar, Charley’s Cabana Bar with entertainment, sports bar, lighted tennis courts, pro-shop, jogging and nature trails, a newly renovated 40,000 SF ultra-modern spa and fitness center (must make use of a spa service for daily access, such as message, facials, manicures, etc.), fishing pier, dinner and/or sunset cruises, Sunday Brunch cruises, daytime sight seeing excursions, boat and kayak rentals, marine facilities, and more! You can have use of the Spa at the Sanibel Harbour Resort & Spa along with tennis and basketball court at a nominal fee. The workout center features top-of-the-line training equipment found in most major gyms. We have every machine to build the body you desire. The resort area includes two large pools,hot tub, tikki bar,boat docking to fish or just watch for dolphins.