Weekly rentals only during June, July, and August.
Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage with a tremendous view of Hamlin Lake on 1.2 acres. Features newly remodeled bathroom. Fantastic yard, with fire pit, leading to a deck overlooking Hamlin Lake. Wade 40 feet out into the lake on a sandy bottom. Fish of the dock and catch small mouth bass and walleye. Escape from the noise to this quiet, hidden and extremely private property on Hamlin Lake or enjoy the peaceful community of downtown Ludington only 10 minutes away! Sleeping Arrangements include: Master Bedroom sleeps 2, Bedroom 1 & 2 have bunkbeds and sleeps 2/ room. Hamlin lake is 12 miles long with miles of sand dunes accessible by boat . Excellent fishing and all water sports available. Walk across the road into Ludington State Park and its 300 miles of hiking trails. Drive into the state park and float down the river to the mouth of Lake Michigan.
* Take the Badger car ferry across the lake. The Badger is the last steam powered ferry on the Great Lakes.
* 10 minutes from downtown Ludington shopping and great beach
* Ludington State Park across the road
* Hemlock Golf Course approx 4 miles away; public course is ranked as one of the top ten courses in Michigan.
* 5 miles to Manistee National Forest on Lake Michigan with miles of hiking and biking trails on the north and west side of hamlin lake.
* Big Sable light house in the state park
* Great drive on a winding road to Pentwater
* Little River casino in manistee just 22 miles away
* Lake Michigan salmon charter fishing
* Canoing on the Pere Marquette river or at the state park 10 miles away
* Float down the Sable river to the mouth of Lake Michigan at the state park
* Walk the pier to the light house
* Take your boat or jet ski to Lake Michigan. Ludington has the best access to the big lake in the state
* Fish Hamlin Lake for bass, walleye, pike, muskee, and pan fish
* Relax and get away from it all!!!!!