Cottage, 3 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Weekly rentals only during June, July, and August.
Beautiful 3 bedroom cottage with a tremendous view of Hamlin Lake on 1.2 acres. Features newly remodeled bathroom. Fantastic yard, with fire pit, leading to a deck overlooking Hamlin Lake. Wade 40 feet out into the lake on a sandy bottom. Fish of the dock and catch small mouth bass and walleye. Escape from the noise to this quiet, hidden and extremely private property on Hamlin Lake or enjoy the peaceful community of downtown Ludington only 10 minutes away! Sleeping Arrangements include: Master Bedroom sleeps 2, Bedroom 1 & 2 have bunkbeds and sleeps 2/ room. Hamlin lake is 12 miles long with miles of sand dunes accessible by boat . Excellent fishing and all water sports available. Walk across the road into Ludington State Park and its 300 miles of hiking trails. Drive into the state park and float down the river to the mouth of Lake Michigan.
About the Owner
1 traveler review
just so so
If you want a place to relax and enjoy the water and sun this is the place!!!
Activity and Interests
* Take the Badger car ferry across the lake. The Badger is the last steam powered ferry on the Great Lakes.
* 10 minutes from downtown Ludington shopping and great beach
* Ludington State Park across the road
* Hemlock Golf Course approx 4 miles away; public course is ranked as one of the top ten courses in Michigan.
* 5 miles to Manistee National Forest on Lake Michigan with miles of hiking and biking trails on the north and west side of hamlin lake.
* Big Sable light house in the state park
* Great drive on a winding road to Pentwater
* Little River casino in manistee just 22 miles away
* Lake Michigan salmon charter fishing
* Canoing on the Pere Marquette river or at the state park 10 miles away
* Float down the Sable river to the mouth of Lake Michigan at the state park
* Walk the pier to the light house
* Take your boat or jet ski to Lake Michigan. Ludington has the best access to the big lake in the state
* Fish Hamlin Lake for bass, walleye, pike, muskee, and pan fish
* Relax and get away from it all!!!!!
- Nightly Rate: $1 - $1
Weekly Rate: $850 - $850
Monthly Rate: $3000 - $3200
Only weekly Saturday to Saturday rentals during June, July, and August.
Weekly from 6/1 to 8/31 $850
Pet fee of $100/pet/week rental
Cleaning fee of $75/week
Security Deposit $500 returned to you within 14 days of your visit minus any cost for repairs.
- Sports & Activities
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Beach View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- * Large yard * Fire pit * BBQ grill * Fully stocked kitchen, * Color TV with DVD player * Newly remodeled bathroom * Boat pier * Store 2 miles away * Several restaurants minutes away * Bowling alley minutes away