Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 6 Sleeps
One of two newly-constructed, 2nd floor apartments (in the "mill" section of "The Olde House" - circa 1790) with a 14-foot wide, wooden deck) and seven private acres to view and explore, including trees, trails, blueberry and blackberry bushes, fields, and a brook leading to a private pond.
The apartment itself can sleep up to 6 comfortably. It has:
* a master bedroom with a full-sized bed and sliding-door access to the deck;
* a smaller bedroom with a trundle bed (a twin-sized bed rolls out from under another twin-sized bed);
* a roomy living-dining room areawith:
* a 7-foot sleeper sofa that folds out to become a queen-sized bed;
* a 32" wall-mounted, flat screen HDTV and DVD player;
* a plush, wing-back chair, book shelves, and a coat rack;
* a dining room table, chairs and bench to seat 6 comfortably;
* a full kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of cabinets;
* a full bathroom (including shower/tub); and
* four 5-foot-wide closets for ample storage.
Both apartments have radiant floor heat (to keep you warm from your toes up) and ceiling fans (to keep you cool from the top down) as well as window air conditioners, and there's a laundry room downstairs.
Although we are not lakefront, we are within 5 miles of several public beaches and boat ramps. See "activities and attractions" section for details. Our parking is ample, so we have plenty of room for you to bring a camper or trailer (with or without boat, jet skis, etc.)
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
On-site activities include:
* Fishing, floating, and cooling off
* Hiking, biking, and strolling
* Badminton, croquet, and soccer
* Cooking and dining inside or outside
* Camping out (several places for tents)
Nearby activities (within the Windham/Raymond/Casco/Naples/Bridgton area) include:
* Water sports- including swimming, sailing, fishing, boating, water skiing, jet skiing, kayaking, etc.
* Sebago Lake is accessible lessthan two miles away at:
* Tassel Top Park (which has a 900-foot sandy beach),
* Raymond Beach and boat ramp, and
* Jordan Bay Marina.
* Thomas Pond, known for bass and pickerel fishing, is just two miles away.
* Crescent Lake beach and boat ramp are less than five miles away.
* Panther Pond, a secluded lake which is annually stocked with landlocked salmon, is a few miles down the meandering Tenney River from the Cresent Lake boat ramp.
* Land-based activities- including tennis, golf, hiking, biking, snow skiing, tubing (summer or winter), go cart racing, miniature golf, etc.
* Seacoast Fun Park (just four miles away) offers activities ranging from miniature golf, bumper boats, and go carts to tubing (summer or winter) and the 100-foot Great Sky Swing
* Rattlesnake Mountain offers a child-friendly, 1.5 hour, 600-foot elevation hike just six miles away.
* Point Sebago Golf Course, one of the best in the northeast, is seven miles away.
* Maine Wildlife Park, nine miles away, has wild animals ranging from mountain lions, moose, and deer to racoons and porcupines.
* Mountain Division Trail provides a 5.7-mile, paved bicycle trail between Gambo Field in Windham (12 miles away) and Johnson Field in Standish (14 miles away).
* Shawnee Peak Ski Area (25 miles away) with 239 acres of trails for winter skiing and snow boarding and summer hiking.
The Olde House is also home to Anxiety Solutions of Northern New England, PLLC, which offers free support group meetings at 7PM on the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month. If you an adult strugging with anxiety, please feel free to attend while you're here.
- Nightly Rate: $115 - $125
Weekly Rate: $450 - $500
Monthly Rate: $1500 - $1600
Rates for 2-bedroom unit:
Per night - $115 (off peak) or $125 (peak)
Per week - $450 (off peak) or $500 (peak)
Monthly (28 nights) - $1500 (off peak) or $1600 (peak)
Plus $35 booking fee and 7% Maine lodging tax.
The Olde House is also home to Anxiety Solutions of Northern New England, PLLC, a private practice of clinical psychologists who specialize in therapies for anxiety disorders (such as OCD, PTSD, and phobias). If you are a client/patient of Anxiety Solutions who is traveling to the area for "intensive" therapy (e.g., every day for several weeks), please ask us about our rental discounts for Anxiety Solutions' clients/patients.
- Sports & Activities
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- * High-speed internet with Wi-Fi access * Radiant floor heat and ceiling fans * 32" wall-mounted HDTV with DVD player and TiVo DVR * 14-foot wide wooden deck with patio furniture * 3-burner propane grill * Microwave, toaster, and coffee maker * Linens including towels, bedsheets, and pillow cases * Pots, pans, mixing bowls, and kitchen utensils * Tableware and flatware for 8 * Laundry room with FREE-use (not coin-operated) washer and drier