Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 5 Sleeps
Quiet family section of Seaside Park. Completely remodeled. Professional reconstruction after Super Storm Sandy. This is your perfect family get-away at the Jersey Shore within any budget.
* Great Seaside Park 2 bedroom condo on the ground floor.
* One block to beach, 2 blocks to bay beach, playground and pier.
* Outdoor patio area, big eat in kitchen, flat screen TV and 4 beach badges included.
About the Owner
I grew up in Lavallette and moved away after college. Now that I have a family of my own I couldn't stay away. We bought this nice unit in a small condo building in the nicest part of the nicest beach town. It is in the perfect location for our young family. It is only one block to the beach entrance at 7th Ave and only two blocks from my kids' favorite playground and fishing pier on the bay. There is an ice cream parlor right across the street. We spend as much time in Seaside Park as we can and offer it for rent during the times we cannot be there. I hope you can enjoy our beach condo this summer.
Activity and Interests
Conveniently located one block from Seaside Park shopping area. One block to beach, 2 blocks to bay beach and playground. Ice cream across the street. One block to summer concerts on the lawn at the Seaside Park firehouse. 1.5 miles to Seaside Heights amusements. 1 mile to Island Beach State Park.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
Very easy to reserve your week. Please send me an email: email@example.com with the week you would like to stay and your name and address. I will email you the very simple rental agreement. Please sign agreement and mail it back to me with a $300 deposit. The balance is due upon check-in.
Weekly Rate: $1,100 - $1,100.00
Saturday to Saturday $1,100/week. July 4th week: $1,300
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Washer, dryer, dishwasher, oven, stove, mirowave, toaster, coffee maker, blender * 1st bedroom: queen sized bed. * 2nd bedroom: Two twin beds wtih one trundle (3 twins total). * Large eat-in-kitchen. * Outdoor patio area with seating and grill. * Flat screen TV with DVD. * 4 beach badges included. * Bathroom with shower. Best Feature: location, location, location.