House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Our Guest House by the Sea located in Punta Gorda Isles Florida is a single family one story home on the water of intersecting saltwater canals in Punta Gorda Isles, Florida that leads out to OPEN WATER! Great Fishing right out your back door! Independently owned and operated by Bob and Bernice Richardson. This full size 2 Bedroom Home is part of the Richardson Family Compound and comes with all of the luxuries and comfort provided by those who truly know how to travel and vacation. Bob and Bernice have been vacationing and traveling for the past 40 years so you can be assured your accommodations are being managed by people who understand the importance of your vacation plans. Able to accomodate long and short term stays. So whether you plan on staying for a week or a month you can be assured we will do our best to make sure it is spectacular. This luxury ocean front bungalow is fully furnished and equipped with everything you'll need to make you feel you are staying in your home away from home. Linens provided. Clean and comfortable accommodations at a reasonable rate. Our home is part of our Family Compound and best suited for vacationing couples and families looking for a quiet and private residence.
One story, on the water of intersecting saltwater canals in Punta Gorda Isles, Florida that leads out to OPEN WATER! Great Fishing right out your back door! Located only minutes from the popular Fisherman's Village and historic downtown Punta Gorda. Restaurants are also accessible by boat if you choose to bring one!! Perfect location for your visit to the Southwest Florida area.
Located just minutes from some of Punta Gorda's finest attractions. You will have easy access to fabulous restaurants, shopping, area beaches, boating, sight seeing cruises and spectacular sunsets from your own balcony and much more.
Grab a chair and watch the gorgeous sunsets on the water from your private screened Lanai. Ahhhhhhhhhh...so peaceful on the water.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Punta Gorda Isles is conveniently located north of Ft. Myers International Airport.
Close to Fisherman's Village, downtown Punta
Gorda, Port Charlotte and a variety of excellent restaurants.
Numerous public golf courses are in area, along with many of Florida's finest beaches (Englewood, Venice, Boca Grande, Ft Myers, Sanibel/Captiva). This region of SW Florida abounds with historical and cultural attractions. In the immediate area, Ponce De Leon Park
and Gilchrist Park offer beautiful waterfront recreational areas, with walking/biking trails, picnicking, children's play areas, tennis courts, fishing piers/boat launches. Just minutes to US 41 (Tamiani Trail) and I-75. St Petersburg, Sarasota, Clearwater, Bradenton and Siesta Key beaches are to the north, while Bonita, Naples and Marco Island beaches are to the south, all reachable for day trips. Festivals and flea markets are regularly conducted in the area.
One story home on the water of intersecting saltwater canals in Punta Gorda Isles, Florida that leads out to OPEN WATER! Great Fishing right out your back door!
* Our LOW OFF SEASON rates are available from June 1st until October 1st Monthly rates at $1500/month.
* 0UR High Season Winter Short Term Rates are $2100 TO $3100 per month + utilities
one month $3100
two months $2700
three months $2400
four months $2100
five months $1800
six months $1500
* Lease Discounts available for 6+ months any season !
* Energy conscious guests have enjoyed being more economical paying their exact utility usage (usually around $150-$200/month) rather then have us charge a flat rate. Bills will be provided for review.
* 50% deposit at time of booking. Balance due upon arrival.
* Rates quoted are based on 4 people including children staying. Additional guests would need to be approved in advance.
* Refunds are available if your stay is rented to another party
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- One Story Living ON THE WATER (handicap friendly) Deck on Boat Dock right on the Water out the back door! 1st Floor screened lanai 1st Floor balcony decks 2 Bedrooms (queen in master bedroom, 2 Twins in 2nd bedroom) 2 Full bathrooms downstairs 2 Sofa seating groups in 2 Living Rooms can accomodate 2 more young guests 3 Dining Areas indoors and out on screened Lanai overlooking quiet waterway BOAT DOCK may also be available FOR FREE! Fully Equipped Kitchen including: Refrigerator-full size Stove-full size Dishwasher Microwave oven Garbage disposal Also the following cookware: Dishes and silverware for 8 Pots, pans and utensils Coffee maker Toaster Electric mixer and blender Private utility room with washer and dryer Linens provided Central A/C and Heat Two Color TVs Clock radio with alarm In-room irons and ironing board Hair Dryer Free parking in 2 car Garage, on Driveway and on Road