On Seneca Lake - Newly Renovated Ranch Home with Bonus Beach House
* Immaculately maintained ranch home in the heart of the Finger Lakes.
* Leave your worries behind as you relax in this beautiful setting on the West side of Seneca Lake in the Village of Dresden.
* Walk to breakfast at the Dairymen's Diner, dinner at the Dresden Hotel and dessert at Mr. Twistee's Ice Cream Shop.
* Non-Smoking, No Pets
* Seneca Lake - boat, swim, kayak the cove and the Keuka Lake Outlet, birding opportunities (Osprey, Swans, Loons, Mergansers, King Fishers, Purple Martins, Geese (Canadian, Snow), Mallards, etc. all have visited the cove - not to mention a variety of other birds as well),
* Enjoy sunrises over the water and sunsets over the trees with frequent afterglows in the sky over the lake, which will take your breath away :)
* Keuka Lake Outlet Trail (7mi. hike from Dresden to Penn Yan)
* Seneca Lake Wine Trail
* Keuka Lake Wine Trail
* Cayuga Lake Wine Trail
* Waterloo Premium Outlets (20 min.)
* Watkins Glen (20 min.)
* Corning Glass (45 min.)
* Ithaca (45 min.)
* Geneva (15 min.)
* Belhurst Castle (15 min.)
* Public Park with Swings - steps away
* Public Park with Swings, Tennis Court, Basketball Court - short walk up the hill and into Dresden (next to the Dresden Hotel - which has awesome food by the way...)
* Golf- Trumansburg Public Golf Club (Trumansburg), Seneca Lake Golf Course (Geneva), Big Oak Public Course (Geneva), Lakeside (semi private), Fox Run (9 hole in Rock Stream), Wells College Golf Club (Aurora),to name a few
* NY State Parks - Long Point, Watkins Glen, Sampson State, Taughannock Falls
* Seneca Falls Women's Rights Historical ParkRoseland Water Park (South Bristol)
* Winter Skiing- Bristol Mountain
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.