Condo, 2 levels, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 7 Sleeps
Three night minimum stay required.
Please view the property availability calendar.
This condo is one of Birch Bay’s best! It has all the amenities you are looking for. Recently updated, it is modern yet retains its cottage charm. Privately owned, the condo features new beds with ultra comfortable pocket coil mattresses, laminate and ceramic tile flooring, updated bathrooms, new convection oven, refrigerator, garbage disposal and hot water tank. It has a flat screen TV, DVD/VHS player, stereo system, BBQ, and balcony furniture. Digital cable TV (June-Sept only) and wireless Internet connection year round.
Beach View Condo offers you a clean, non-allergenic environment. No smoking, no pets, new mattresses, and laminate flooring! This two level condo is on the second and third floor and is an end unit. The condo comfortably sleeps 7 guests in real beds (no pullout sofabeds), it has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The main level (2nd floor of building) has a private balcony off the kitchen, with a tranquil view of the spacious lawn area and Terrell Creek. The upper level has a private balcony with a panoramic view of the water, and is perfect for watching the legendary Birch Bay sunsets.
Public Beach Access: Located one block north (where public toilets are located) or one-half block south.
This property also is available for monthly rental during the off-season (Sept-June). Please contact the owner if you are interested.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We had a great time. The pool, the hot tub, great condo, the beautiful sunsets and the amazing view from the top floor. Enjoyed watching those sunsets. Hope to return.
4 based on 8 traveler reviews
Beach View Condo
Birch Bay is a very friendly community and Beach View Condo is a great choice to stay.
Great views but some disappointments
Disappointed in property condition, good location
Birch Bay was great fun, however, and we will love to return at some point but not to this place. The final disappointment was our security deposit was not returned because of a small infraction, very disappointing.
Over the last 2 years, extensive upgrades and renovations have been made to this 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation home, located in a 32 year old condominium complex. In the condo, the bedrooms, bathrooms and hallway were painted, there is new wood laminate flooring throughout, new carpeting on the stairs, and new ceramic tiles in the bathroom upstairs. All beds and linens are new, there is a new love seat in the loft bedroom and 4 padded chairs and a glass-top table were purchased for the balcony. The interior stair railings were painted, all insulated draperies, shades and lace sheers are new, there is a new TV, DVD/VHS and stereo system, a new garbage disposal, and a new hot water heater. In the kitchen, there is new stemware and new cutlery. There is high quality Italian cookware. The electric thermostats are new and programmable, the smoke detectors are new and up to code, the BBQ is 2 years old. An antique copper bin is used for firewood and an antique wood chest is used as a coffee table next to the new loveseat. Most guests are pleasantly surprised at how nice the condo is and have reported that it looks even better than the photos suggest.
The required security/damage deposit is fully refunded if there is no loss or damage and no need for above-and-beyond cleaning. In this particular case, the deposit was retained to pay for a bi-fold door which was left broken and required repair.
Great place to getaway to and relax
Mother's Day 2012Mother's Day 2012
Activity and Interests
Enjoy the beautiful sunsets and 180 degree view from the top floor balcony of Beach View Condo. The beach is just across the street. Coffee shops, bistros and diners are within walking distance. The state park is a few blocks south. Enjoy hiking, cycling, paddling, long walks in the community or on the beach, bird watching, waterslides, go-karts, shopping, local wineries, a day spa, and world-class golf courses nearby. Bicycle and kayak rentals are available in the community of Birch Bay. At the present, fires are allowed in fire-pits only. There are fire-pits on the property (creekside) and two fireplaces in the unit. More outdoor fire-pits can be found in the State Park, a few blocks south of the condominium complex.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Jun 1 2015 - Sep 8 2015
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $300
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Full payment required 14 days before your arrival date. Payment is by arrangement with the owner.
All rates are in US dollars.
Security Deposit ($300) required to hold your reservation.
Book for 4 nights or more and the cleaning fee ($90) is waived.
Arrival time: 4:00 p.m. or later
Departure time: 11:00 a.m. or earlier
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- Ocean View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1070 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 2 double
- Bedroom 2 - 2 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 double, 1 twin/ single
- Balcony ...
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- * 1070 square feet of living space, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms * Newly renovated kitchen with full size fridge, flat top range with convection oven, compact microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, blender, dishwasher, garbage disposal, dishes, flatware and cutlery, cooking utensils, pots & pans, stemware, placemats, kitchen linens, and basic spices. * New pillowtop pocket coil mattresses on all beds * Iron and portable (tabletop) ironing board. * Two bathrooms, all bathroom towels, mats, and beach towels. Hair dryer and personal toiletries (soap, shampoo, toothpaste) are not provided, please bring your own. * Electric baseboard heating plus two fireplaces. * Laminate flooring throughout except on newly carpeted stairs leading to the upper level loft bedroom. * Flat screen TV with VHS/DVD player, SHARP 160 watt stereo with CD player, iPod dock, MP3 compatible. Digital Cable TV * Wireless Internet connection * 40 x 40 inch glasstop table and four padded chairs on the balcony off the kitchen/dining area. * Brand New Weber Spirit E-210 grill The Cabana Club Complex Features: * Twenty units * Heated outdoor pool (open mid-May to mid-September), fenced-in poolside patio area. * Spacious lawn area with badminton and volleyball, tetherball, and horseshoe pits. * Clubhouse near the pool has a games room, TV viewing area, kitchen, fridge, change rooms with showers, indoor hot tub, coin laundry facilities. * Two reserved parking spots for this unit, with more parking on the street Bedroom Details * Bedroom #1: Double size bed, 2 bedside tables with lamps, closet, water view from window. * Bedroom #2: Queen size bed, bedside table with lamp, chest of drawers, small desk and chair, closet, water view from window. * Bedroom #3 (top level): Twin bed, double bed, love seat, fireplace, and bathroom with large closet. The large loft bedroom is open to the living room below. The private 3rd floor balcony has a panoramic view of Birch Bay. No pets allowed. Non-smoking environment.