This charming one-story cottage in the heart of Lakeside, the Chautauqua on lake Erie, has been completely updated to comfortably accomodate four to six people.
Located conveniently near Hoover Auditorium, South Auditorium, Bradley Temple, and Rhein Center for the Arts, and a short walk to the waterfront park, beach, shops, and restaurants.
Check the website for Lakeside Ohio for detailed information about the "Chautauqua on Lake Erie" and all it has to offer the vacationer; you will be amazed.
Please be aware that this is a gated vacation resort area which requires daily/weekly gate fees (summer months only) which are not included in the cottage rental price.
As with most cottages in Lakeside, rentals are for one week minimum during the Lakeside Chautauqua Season from mid-June through Labor Day. Occasional exceptions are made depending on demand. Partial weeks or long weekends are normally available only in the off-season (before Memorial Day and after Labor Day).
Your cottage was a tremendous retreat for our family again this year. Your gift for hospitality is evident. Thank You!
* Entertainment nightly at the 3000-seat Hoover Auditorium, featuring a variety of music from folk to symphony, as well as magic, comedy and many other entertaining shows for the entire family.
* Outstanding tennis facilities for the amateur or the professional in addition to organized morning activities and afternoon clinics.
* Full schedule of children's activities at Bradley Temple
* Classes for children and adults in a variety of arts and crafts media at the Rhein Center for the Arts.
* Lifeguard supervised swimming at the beach; separate Kiddie pool available for smaller children supervised by parents.
* Sailboat and kayak rentals available as well as sailing instruction classes.
* Lakefront park offers Putt-Putt golf, shuffleboard, basketball, and volleyball courts, as well as a supervised (small-) childrens play area.
* Several restaurants on the grounds provide a variety of dining choices, including the lakefront dining room at the historic Hotel Lakeside.
* Numerous shops provide shopping for unique souvenirs and Tshirts as well as books, home accessories, art work, and antiques.
* Ecumenical, nondenominational church services and activities are available..
* Treat yourself at the specialty coffee shop with WiFi access, or at one of several ice cream parlors
* Enjoy the 800-foot long pier for fishing for walleye and perch or for relaxing with a great view of the Lake Erie islands
* History buffs will enjoy a visit to Heritage Hall Museum and Archives for viewing historical artifacts and information on this wonderful 135+ year old summer resort
* Bicycle and golf cart rentals are available
* Complete listing of the many other specific weekly programs and activities can be found on the Lakeside Ohio website
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay