House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Our Southwest florida gulf getaway was built in 1990 and has about 1200 sqft of living space. With its open floor plan it is roomy and comfortable. It includes a fully equipped kitchen, dining room, living room, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, one double garage and a completely screened and large swimming pool area.
We, the owners, are from the midwest and use this property for brief getaways during the cold winter months. Much to our delight, we've also found it quite enjoyable all year long!
You will find everything in the home that you need to experience a laid-back vacation. The kitchen is equipped with the commonly used devices, like a microwave and dishwasher. The living room provides a TV and DVD-player. For more detailed information, please review the amenities section below.
Our home 'Cape Paradise' is located in the southwest of Cape Coral, in a quiet and neat residential neighborhood, not far away from the exlusive Cape Harbour Marina. Shopping possibilities like supermarkets, numerous restaurants, banks and gas stations are located very near by and reachable within a few minutes by car.
We feel our property is family friendly in many respects including in price and value. Our objective in providing this value is that you will come once and then come back again. Satisfied, repeat guests is our objective.
Awesome home and very well kept
About the Owner
1 traveler review
Awesome home and very well kept
Activity and Interests
* Ft. Myers Beach, approx. 20 miles (or about 30 minutes)
* Sanibel/Captiva Island, approx. 24 miles (about 35 minutes.)
* Cape Coral Yachtclub: Public beach at the Caloosahatchee River, approx. 7 miles (about 10 minutes)
Visit the "Edison and Ford Winter Estates", have fun in the Sunsplash Waterpark, collect shells on Sanibel Island, beach walking and sunbathing at Ft. Myers Beach or go powershopping in the Miromar, Edison or Tanger Outlets and Malls.
Make one-day trips to Key West with the speedboat from Ft. Myers Beach or to the Everglades (e.g. for airboat tours) and to the theme parks in Tampa and Orlando (e.g. Disney World, Universal Studios, Sea World). Or, cruise the 300 miles of canal waterways in Cape Coral!!
Miami can be reached in 2.5 hours, Cape Canaveral in about 3.5 hours, The Keys or Orlando in about 2.5 hours.
Enjoy Spring training baseball camps of the Boston Red Sox, Minnesota Twins or Devil Rays.
Food and Drinks:
You will find restaurants and bars of any taste in Cape Coral or Ft. Myers area, from glamorous to trendy, from biker bar to wildwest saloon. Culinary delicacies from nearly every country could be found and you can choose your preferred style (including a "Bavarian Beergarden"). Fish is fresh, low priced and good.
The area also offers a variety of restaurants offering the "American Standards", like burger, sandwiches, pizza, chicken wings and BBQ. Just ask and we'll share some of our favorites!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 28 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $220.00
- Tax Rate 11.0%
Unlike some others, our prices include all utilities (gas, electric, water, cable, garbage).
Check In: 3pm ET Check Out: 10am ET
Non-Smoking, No Pets
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Master Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Guest Bath - toilet, combination tub/shower
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Master Bedroom - 1 king
- Guest Room #1 - 1 queen
- Guest Room #2 - 2 twin/ single
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Family/Great room offers an open floor plan, sectional couch, loveseat, coffee tables, lamp, ceiling fan and 42" flat screen TV. After a day at the beach, unwind watching your favorite DVD/Movie or surf the cable channels for your favorite program. If you brought your laptop along for business (boo!!), surf the internet using the free wifi from anywhere in the house, however, if you must work using your laptop, let me suggest you take your laptop out to the poolside. Kitchen has granite countertops and barstools to counter. Kitchen includes all cooking, drinking and eating utensils that one would need. Appliances include refrigerator w/icemaker for those cool drinks, stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher as well as toaster and coffeemaker. Dining Area has nicely sized table/chairs and patio doors that open to large in-ground pool and completely screened in lanai Master bedroom has a king sized bed, dresser, bedside table, lamps, ceiling fan, master bath and walk in closet. You will find additional bed linens, blankets, pillows and towels. While we placed an alarm clock in the room, we suggest you sleep in while you're there! Second bedroom has a queen sized bed, dresser, bedside table, lamps, ceiling fan, side by side closets and yes, another alarm clock! Third bedroom has two twin beds, dresser, closet and another alarm clock! Second bath is conveniently located off the great room and near the additional bedrooms. This bath also has a door out to the pool, making those 'pit stops' while out by the pool a bit easier. Huge screen in lanai and pool area. Catch some rays using the reclining pool side chairs. If you've baked a little too much, come under the covered patio area and sit at the table. If you're not too tired, feel free to cook your favorite meal on the propane gas grill. The pool is heated using a conventional heater (brand new in 2011) as well as 'energy friendly' solar heat panels located on the roof. Washer and Dryer conveniently located in the utility area within the two car attached garage w/garage door opener. Central Air and/or Heat provided. Energy efficient tankless water heater provides a constant stream of hot water. Miscellaneous: Feel free to use any other amenities in house including Bicycles, Pool Toys, Cooler, Beach Towels, etc. While we respect your right, this is a NON-smoking and pet free property.