We are now offering a discount for our guests that book within the next three month time frame. (holidays are not included in full discount. Holidays require a 5 nite stay.) Payment by personal check, when reserve, is required to recieve any discount.) $150 (2 guests) $190 (up to 5 guests)to $225 (up to 8 guests) per nt. $150 cleaning deposit that is partially refundable for clean guests, 10% tax, when paid in full with reservation. NO CREDIT CARDS,PLEASE
Returning guests will receive the same rate as last visit, excluding holiday visits.
Vacation Memories for a Lifetime
Lake Tahoe is a wonderfully unique area, with something for everyone. No matter what the season or your reason for coming, Lake Tahoe has it all. We believe that our Tahoe rental home (locally owned, maintained and cleaned) will provide you with the perfect accommodation for your stay in Tahoe.
The house is elegantly appointed and provides a furnished, comfortable and warm setting for a family vacation, romantic get-away or reunion of friends. View our numerous amenities below.
Enjoy spectacular views of North Lake Tahoe and snowcapped mountains while enjoying our rental home nestled above Highway 28/AKA North Lake Tahoe Boulevard. Our property is conveniently located and quickly accessible to all recreational destinations.
- Large L-shaped deck with outdoor gas grill
- Living room with gas log stone hearth fireplace
- Equipped with TV, VCR, DVD player (includes entertaining and ski training videos)
- Fully-equipped galley kitchen, completely furnished with desert rose china
- Elegant formal dining room
- Secondary small dining room downstairs (doubles as a game room; games provided)
- Lower-level family room with fold-out sofa featuring a sumptuous feather bed
- Family room equipped with TV, VCR and DVD player
- Bedrooms include TV/VCR feature body-basic alarm clocks to fall asleep to sounds of nature
- One-car garage and two-stall driveway
- Optional grocery shopping service available (hourly charge)
- Daily cleaning service available to make your stay a true vacation (hourly charge)
- One-half mile from nearest casino, beach, and marina
- Kings beach dining is close
- Incline Village is only 5 miles east of this home.
- Summer and winter recreational rentals are also available and very close to the home.
- Mountain biking
- Horseback riding
- Snow skiing
- Snowmobile trails
- Cross country skiing
- Sleigh rides
- Ice skating
- And More!
This home is spotlessly clean, owner maintained, and well appointed with added aminities that you will not have to bring such as coffee, condiments, laundry soap, cleaning supplies, etc.
This home also has a travel crib/highchair, game room and a family room for the children to play in. All bedrooms, living room, and family room have DVD, CD, and VCR players with some great tapes. A great deal of fun board games are also provided. An elegant dining area overlooks the full lake views. The home is mountainside, about a 100 yards above the lake and 30 yards above the boulevard winding down into Kings Beach.
Kings Beach club house has a hot tub, weight room, clubhouse and sauna which is only 2 blocks from the home. (Please do not consider walking to these locations; the boulevard (Hwy 28) is the only road around the lake and is too busy to consider walking on or next to the hwy. Sidewalks begin on Coon street, 1/4-block from the home.) The public beach is a block away; there are rentals, resturants and stores. The grocery store is 1 mile west of the home.
This home is mountainside and is built off the mountain. There is no yard for children to play on, but there is a game room and family room in the lower level of the home and there is a playground in Kings Beach. There is parking for 2 cars in the driveway. The home is on a quiet lane with little traffic. There is some street noise from the boulevard drive below the home, only noticable in the evening during the summer.
No Smoking, No Pets, No Receptions/Weddings or Parties, no hot tub or air conditioning. These rules are ridgedly enforced!
we had a wonderful time at your beautiful cabin. what an amazing view! the snow was perfect and the skiing great. the house was stocked with everything we needed and your neighbors shoveled our driveway every morning. we'll be back.
* Activities (on site and nearby)
* Jet Skiing
* Cross Country Skiing
* Downhill/Alpine Skiing
* Wildlife Viewing
* Rock Climbing
* Fitness Center/Gym
* Cinemas/Movie Theaters
* Horseback Riding