House, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 16 Sleeps
Beach Bird - A Comfortable Nautical Theme Home with a Solar Heated Pool in Sandbridge
Remodeled in 2010: Upgraded kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter tops and some new applicances; enlarged master bath with tile accents; two full bathrooms downstairs remodeled! Located in the quiet, low-traffic north end of Sandbridge, it's only a short stroll to the lifeguarded beach. Beach Bird features a solar-heated 16 x 36 pool. You can relax on the wonderful shaded poolside patio with comfortable cushioned chairs and table under the 12 x 12 gazebo. There is also ample poolside lounging, outside shower, and two gas grills in the private fenced backyard. Additional features are the downstairs kitchenette with a second refrigerator and microwave, hot plate and convection oven off the rec room. There is a spacious Oceanside front deck with a second patio dining set and ample parking in the gravel front yard. A U-shaped staircase connects the first and second floors inside, and the second floor can be accessed via a wide outside staircase as well. Amenities include CAC/heat pump, 7 TVs (one large screen), VCRs, DVDs, CD, hi speed wireless internet access, basketball goal, ping pong, volley ball, and high chair. No smoking or pets.
About the Owner
4.8 based on 12 traveler reviews
Excellent!!! Wonderful house and good location.
Beach Bird Vacation
Wonderful place for vacation
Our grandchildren loved the pool, ping pong table and games. It was nice because they had their own space to do what they wanted.
We would definately recommend this house.
The owner is extremely customer orientated. Just wonderful.
I would recommend this house to one and all!
Activity and Interests
In addition to all the entertainment options available within Beach Bird itself that are listed above under "Amentities," Virginia Beach offers a wide variety of activities to suit all tastes. There is casual or fine dining at local restaurants, shopping, and there's always the Boardwalk. Fishing charters abound or you can fish from the Sandbridge pier. There are 12 golf courses as well as miniature golf for the kids. The Boardwalk is great for jogging or bicycling, and there are many water sports, including parasailing or jet skiing. A wildlife sanctuary is nearby or you can take a kayaking ecotour. Cruises are available for sightseeing or dophin/whale watching. The Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science center is also close by with its own set of fun things to do. Within an hour's drive, you can visit colonial Williamsburg, Busch Gardens or Water Country, USA or shop at the Prime Outlets or the Pottery Factory. But best of all, you can enjoy oceanside living in your own beach home with your own private pool.
- Weekly Rate: $2550 - $4650
* Off Season 2014: 1/4/14 to 4/4/14 at $2550.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Spring Season: 4/5/14 to 5/2/14 at $2950.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* May Season: 5/3/14 to 5/23/14 at $3550.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Value Season: 5/24/14 to 6/6/14 at $3950.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* In Season: 6/7/14 to 6/13/14 at $4250.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Peak Season: 6/14/14 to 8/15/14 at $4,650.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Value Season: 8/16/14 to 8/29/14 at $4250.00 per Week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* September Season: 8/30/14 to 9/19/14 at $3450.00 per week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Fall Season: 9/20/14 to 10/31/14 at $2950.00 per week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
* Off Season: 11/1/14 to 1/2/15 at $2550.00 per week with a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 4 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Outdoor Grill
- General: Central air/heating Solar heated 16 x 36' pool Poolside 12 x 12 gazebo w/ patio dining set Deck, patio and poolside furniture 2 Gas grills and portable bar in private fenced backyard Clothes washer and dryer Laundry and dishwashing soap provided Iron and board Hi-speed wireless internet access Telephone Clock radio High chair, baby gate & playpen Downstairs kitchenette w/ second refrigerator, microwave, hot plate, & convection oven Nautical decor Picnicware Beach chairs, carts, cooler, umbrella Lots of off-street parking Local activities guide Restaurant dining guide Kitchen: (very well equipped) Electric oven and 4 stove top burners Dishwasher Cooking utensils, pots/pans & bakeware Dinnerware, servingware, glassware, & flatware (plasticware for poolside) Refrigerator w/ cold water dispenser, ice maker & dispenser Microwave Toaster Coffee Maker Blender & other small applicances Lobster/crab pot Spices Dining: Inside Dining area seating for 10 Breakfast bar seating for 6 Child's high chair Deck dining seating for 6 Poolside dining seating for 6 Bed Configuration: Bedroom 1 - King bed, playpen Bedroom 2 - Queen bed Bedroom 3 - King bed Bedroom 4 - Queen bed Bedroom 5 - 1 Triple Bunk bed and 1 Twin bed Recreation Room - Queen sleep sofa and double futon Family Room - Twin over double futon Living Room - Double sofabed Bathrooms: 4 bathrooms, outside shower Bathroom 1: Toilet, tub/shower combo, vanity Bathroom 2: Toilet, shower, vanity Bathroom 3: Toilet, shower, vanity Bathroom 4: Toilet, shower, vanity Outside shower: Hot/cold water and dressing area Living Room: Comfy seating for 12 people L shaped sofa w/ double sofabed, 6 swivel barstools Family Room: Comfy seating for 3 people Twin over double futon Recreation Room: Comfy seating for 6 people Queen sofabed Double futon Entertainment: 7 Cable TVs (one large screen) 4 DVD players 4 VCRs Stereo system w/CD player. Pandora radio Board games Puzzles Foosball in family room Ping pong table in recreation room Basketball goal Volleyball court Beach & pool toys