House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Comfortable, beautiful, air-conditioned, well equipped, extremely private courtyard style house with heated pool, ample driveway parking, home entertainment system, gas BBQ grill, and more, located on the gulf side of US41/Tamiami Trail, so no major streets to cross to get to the beach!
Drive, bicycle or walk to famous Vanderbilt Beach, the Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Wiggins Pass State Park or just work on your tan around the heated swimming pool located in the screened in courtyard surrounded by an 8 foot wall. Walkouts to courtyard from living room, master bedroom and second queen bedroom. Minimum rental period is 3 nights.
Please note: THIS IS A NON-SMOKING PROPERTY!
Great time in N Naples
About the Owner
4.9 based on 12 traveler reviews
Great time in N Naples
Perfect Place to Stay in SW Florida
A wonderful place!!!
Wonderful Relaxing Experience
A small corner of paradise
this is the second time we returned to the house
We had the best holiday ever, the house is just perfect, it's quiet, it's very nice, we feel in security, the area is very nice, there are all nearby, the beach is a 5 minute bike.
was thought out much more often, but the house is so perfect that they preferred to stay in the pool:)
the pool is not very big, but it's really nice to refresh and the pool area is very private and protected by a mosquito net (very nice)
wifi works perfectly well and fast.
for sure if you want to stay in Naples this house is my first choice.
and the Owner is really sympatic, thank you again Lindsay
we hope to come back next year.
Activity and Interests
Very close to Vanderbilt Beach, dining, the new Mercato (movie theatre, Whole Foods Market, upscale dining, nightclubs, shops), supermarkets, liquor and wine shops, department and specialty stores, easy highway and major road access, minutes from downtown 'Olde Naples', 25 minutes to Southwest Florida Regional Airport (RSW-Ft. Myers). Walking distance to Delnor-Wiggins State Park. Short drive to Veterans Park tennis courts, etc. Naples is a major golf destination.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax Rate 10.0%
Invoice via PayPal.
Nightly Rate: $125 - $150
Weekly Rate: $750 - $950
Monthly Rate: $2800 - $3500
Rates are based on season, High: Oct. 15-April 15, Low: April 16-October 14, Saturday to Saturday. $125 cleaning fee extra. Taxes (10%) extra. Minimum stay 3 nights.
Special Christmas - New Year rates, Dec. 18- Jan. 7., $1150/week, minimum 2 weeks.
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- botanical garden
- live theater
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- jet skiing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, 2 twin/ single
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- 3 Bedrooms (Master Bedroom with queen bed and ensuite full bathroom, second bedroom with queen bed and third bedroom with twin beds), all linens, second full bathroom, heated pool, gas BBQ, patio furniture, bath and beach towels, beach chairs provided, driveway parking for 2+ cars, washer & dryer, dishwasher, microwave, coffeee maker, WiFi, big screen LCD TV with cable and DVD, stereo with iPod dock, all kitchen utensils, cutlery, dishware and glasses, dining for 8 persons, hair dryer, 3 bicycles (with locks) supplied, and more...the small pool, 10' x 16' and 5' deep is perfect for lounging, cooling off and floating the day away! Pool heat and WiFi no extra charge.