Condo, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 4 Sleeps
Major Credit Cards Accepted......For deposits and weekly rentals
Come and enjoy the tropical island lifestlye found on Treasure Island. This condo and location have everything you'll need for a fantastic get away. Our condo has the best views and location in a completely updated 2 story building of only 30 units. This fully furnished waterfront condo features a balcony with fantastic views of the intercoastal, tropical pool area, steps from Sunset Beach, new fishing pier, picnic area, laundry and ample parking.
Perfect for couples looking for a quiet, scenic, beach and island vacation at an affordable price.
Sunset Cove Condominiums is an easy 30 minute drive from Tampa International Airport. Surrounded by beautiful single family homes in a quiet, high demand area of Treasure Island within easy walking distance to area attractions, parks, shopping, night life and restuarants. Be sure to catch the trolley and visit all of the beaches, shops, night life and restuarants between Clearwater Beach and historic Pass-a-Grille.
peace and quiet
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We got home yesterday after one terrible trip from Ohio on to Toronto.
However the vacation in Florida was Fantastic. The condo conditions were great, and comfortable. The location is second to none ,but ,but the people are for sure what makes this area the best possible area to be in. We sincerely hope to get back next year, somehow
4.8 based on 8 traveler reviews
peace and quiet
A nice and quiet place
Great 1st Family Vacation
A clean, fully furnished condo with a beautiful pool and well kept public areas along with private access to the beach and Gulf of Mexico directly across a quiet, 2 lane street.
Nice family vacation with a touch of romance
The Condo was very clean and perfect for our stay.
We saw a lot of Dolphins and Manatee`s from the Dock.
The Gulf of Mexico is just across the Street.
The Customer service from the Ownwer was Very Good.
All People around the Condo was Friendly and quite.
When we come Home we have immediately booked for next Year.
The Three Week`s was like Living in Paradise.
Dan & Rosie
Activity and Interests
* 3 miles to historic John's Pass boardwalk with fantastic seafood restuarants, shops, dolphin watch tours & casino boats
* 3/4 mile to fishing and pleasure boat rentals
* 2 blocks to restuarants and night life
* 5 blocks to convenience store
* 5 blocks to trolley stop
* 35 miles to Busch Gardens Theme Park
* 10 miles to Tropicana Field home of the Tampa Bay Rays
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $60
We reqire a fully-refundable security deposit of $200.00 and will accept major credit cards for deposit.
A service charge of 3.0% is added if credit card payment is used for weekly rental fee.
Weekly Rate: $475 - $600
Monthly Rate: $1750 - $1975
Please contact us anout our Summer and fall 2014 special rates
Starting as low as $475 per week
Major Credit Cards Accepted for deposits and weekly rentals.
(small service charge may apply)
We recommend that you book early as our condo is a fantastic value and fills up fast
All rates are subject to a 12% tax and $55 cleaning fee.
- Away From It All
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- coin laundry
- theme parks
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- pier fishing
- sound/bay fishing
- surf fishing
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1
- Full bath with tub and shower.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- KIng sized bed and plenty of storage.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Central Air Conditioning Large bedroom with king sized bed, cable TV, ceiling fan, full closet and ample storage. Living area with fabulous intercoastal views features flat screen HDTV, sofa bed, ceiling fan, comfortable chairs and 2 separate dining areas with views of the intercoastal. Full kitchen with stove, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishes, cookware and utensils. Gas and charcoal barbeque available. Full bathroom with tub/shower, vanity, hair dryer, bath and beach towels. Washer, dryer and iron for your laundry. Beach chairs, umbrella and coolers for use on Sunset Beach. All that you need to bring for your tropical vacation is your suitcase.