Charming Sellwood/West Moreland bungalow offers the highlights that you visit Portland for. Old world style meets twenty first century touch in this wonderfully updated house. Situated in the heart of one of Portland's most desirable neighborhoods famous for Antique Row shopping, first class dining and much more.
The home is light and bright with a soothing atmosphere for perfect holiday renewal. It is centrally located to allow for walking to all area attractions and minutes away from major Portland venues. It allows the finest of creature comforts in the luxury home away from home.
Please no pets!
The house is only for the use of the registered guests, no "parties" please.
Please no Saturday calls, Thank you
Thank you for sharing your lovely home with us. We have been looking for one like this for quite some time now. It is a comfortable and quiet place to spend the weeks we are in Portland.
The house is tastefully decorated, very clean and contains all the basics to make it a "home away from home". We have enjoyed our stay here and look forward to returning.
Thanks again for everything. God bless you and your family and everything you are trying to do. The W... Family
* Sellwood Antique shopping.
* Neighborhood restaurants and theater.
* Starbucks coffee shop.
* Quality Food Center and New Seasons Grocery stores.
* Westmoreland Park with playground, ballpark, tennis courts, basketball courts, duck ponds and walking trails, two blocks from home.
* Sellwood swimming pool.
* Eastmoreland Public golf course.
* Oaks Park Amusement center.
* Spring Water Corridor trails - paved,40+ miles.
* Rose Quarter Arena within min.
* Llyod Center Mall.
* Oregon Convention Center.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.