House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Note we also have a land line phone for out guest, you can call anywhere except out of country.
Lake George Single Family 1800 sq ft. home has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths and sits on an acre of land. The master bedroom has the second bath with vanity area an two large closets. New windows were added, air conditioner
Huge fenced in back yard with an olympic sized inground swimming pool. Have pool toys, floaters, children life jackets (4)
Please note a Brand new liner has been put in the pool.
Two Queen size beds, one twin and a futon. All bedding and towels included. .
Den, living room, kitchen, Adirondack room has a Beautiful Futon, very private room from the rest of house, T.V.dining set, Overlooking pool and yard, most beautiful sunrise to wake up to in the morning.Air conditioner in Adirondack room, and Living room, and Master bedroom
safety features for the children, Hotel bolt on inside kitchen door so children cannot go into adirondack room which features two safety latches on patio doors in adirondack room.
We have put in a new mahoghany floor in kitchen, living room has new flooring, Adirondack room has brand new enclosed door, also will be adding new flooring .Picture s of updates will be available soon.
Great Summer Vacation.
About the Owner
I have lived in the Lake Luzerne area since I was a child, my grandmother owned a camp
on top of a mountain, off of northwoods road, and a private beach Forest Lake, their were eleven children, most of us now live in the area and have rental properties. My brother peter runs and owns ruggiero riding stables, and my brother gorman owns the Painted Pony Ranch off of Northwoods Road. One ofmy younger brother's Marcus is a musician and plays out in the Lake George area, usually a lot in the summer at DJ's niteclub.
I have been a executive Catering Manager for most of my life, I love to sew, bake, swim, horseback ride, I have 41 nieces and nephews and never forget a birthday. I live in Lake George in the summer when the property is rented out. I also am semi-retired....
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a great and relaxing vacation, Backyard is beautiful, and we hope to see you again next year.
2 traveler reviews
Great Summer Vacation.
From the Owner
“I purchased this property because I love this area so much and retired on this beautiful quiet land. There is a acre of land, fenced in and you can see the sunrise, and the sun set over the mountain tops.. It is quiet, peaceful, and close by to Lake George, Sacandage, and Saratoga Springs.”
Activity and Interests
Please note deal on horseback riding, an great escape tickets.
Adirondack vacation getaway in Lake Luzerne. Ideally located 25 min. from Saratoga Springs and 10 minutes to Lake George, Lake Luzerne welcomes travelers to the region. There are many excellent restaurants and Adirondack lodgings nearby along with countless activities. Enjoy whitewater rafting on the Hudson River, horseback riding along mountainous trails, or take a hot air balloon ride. These are just a few of the attractions in the area.
Lake George Village is 6 miles away, Enjoy a boat ride on beautiful Lake George. The Great Escape is 8 miles.
Winter sports are right around the corner. Skiing, West Mountain, Pico, other area skiing facilities. Close to vermont. Winter Carnival in Feburary. Tubby Tube sleigh riding two miles away. Ice skating, snowmobiling. Trails all around the Luzerne Area. Home of the snowmobiler.
Painted Pony Championship Rodeo 4 miles away.
Glens Falls, exit 19, is one exit south where there is shopping, restaurants, movies, go-karting, Aviation Mall, Pricechopper Supermarket.
Saratoga Springs is 25 minutes south. Lake Luzerne is 1 mile. Local restaurants all around.
Luzerne Chamber Music Festival every weekend in July/August.
Wayside Beach is a 3 min. drive.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Pet Fee $40
deposit can be made by check or pay pal. 500. deposit to hold the property. On arrival there will be a 200 security deposit, which will be returned on departure. Balance of rental property will be on arrival
Weekly Rate:2000 -2600
Please note the property is rented Sat - Sat. exception memorial day week end.If anyone
wants property for 2, 4 nights, the weekly rate must apply. Thank You.
MEMORIAL DAY week-end, up to 8 ppl. 1000.00 June rates 6 - 8 ppl 2000. July $2000.00 weekly, August - 1st week in Sept 6 - 8 ppl.$2300 additional gurests extra.
Winter Rates listed below.
From the Owner
“I chose this property over other's because it is a quiet neighborhood, I live next door to a school and it is closed all summer, so anyone can make noise and not have to turn it down, Their is a tennis court, and basketball court for guests use also next door to my home..Across the street is a private lot with no houses to have to look at except beautiful pine trees, I love that I do not have a lot of neighbor's, because I have such a large family and on holidays we have a houseful with laughter and music.”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Toys ...
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Events Allowed
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- autumn foliage
- coin laundry
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- golf privileges optional
- jet skiing
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, shower, mirror, cabinet with drawer and storage
- Bathroom 1 - combination tub/shower, tub
- master bedroom and bath w/ shower and vanity area, 2 closets, queen size bed with pillow top mattress. Has beautiful chinese black lacquer dresser and night stands. T.V and air conditioning.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- master bedroom - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 twin/ single, has VHS player, dresser, lamps, closet pillow top mattress
- guest bedroom has queen size bed, pillow top mattress, night stand, dresser, T.V. nicely decorated.
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Huge inground Pool, horse shoes, shuffle board and nearby tennis court. Private Faminly beach with dock - FOREST LAKE - five minutes from home. Wayside Beach five minutes from here. Wi-fi, cable, three televisions. dvd, cd player and radio.T.V. is a 42 in. brand new HDTV with showtime and HBO in living room. Brand new gas grill, coverd porch and side deck, sun bathing chairs, table with umbrella, and large picnic table. Kitchen has all that is needed -brand new Dishwasher stove, fridge, toaster, microwave, toaster oven coffeemaker, plus keurig one cup coffee maker, kitchen table, all pots, pans, utensils, etc. Washer and Dryer Iron & ironing board. Hair dryer Please Note: Baby play pac , bouncy, stroller, baby outdoor carrier with net. If you need any of these items please tell me in advance. Please note there is no smoking inside the home. Outside is over a acre of land and you can sit around pool area to smoke. Ashtrays will be available. New ceilings have just been put into the Adirondack room, wall to wall rug in master bedroom and new bathroom tiles. Beautiful flower garden to enjoy with some garden vegetable's if fully grown, lit up with humming birds, and turtle solar lights for the evening swims, pool lights, and light under the outside deck to enjoy the cool air of the adirondack mountains.