This home has everthing you need for a Great Family Fun Vacation. A great view of the LV Strip (a fifteen minute drive) Interior includes: 5 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Large Eat-In Kitchen for 12, Formal DR, Living Rm with Fireplace, Family Rm with Large Bar, massive sectional and oversized coffee table, Pure White Carpeting in Bedrooms, Family Room and Living Room Large Screen TV, Family Rm seats over 20, Master BR with Fireplace, Offices with Fireplace, Wine Room, Incredible surround sound audio system throughout interior and exterior, Twelve (12) LCD TV's -7 in Family Room To Watch Every NFL Game, Texas Hold-em Table, Three (3) Indoor Jacuzzi's, Sauna,Three (3) Car Garage. Exterior includes: Professionally Maintained Large Crystal Clear Swimming Pool,4 large Pool Floats,Poolside Lounge Chairs, Outdoor Table for 10 and Large Umbrella, Cool Deck,Hot Tub, Gazebo, Pool Basketball Hoop, Bocce Ball, Outdoor Pool Table, Table Tennis, Solar Pool Water Heater, One of largest green lawns in Las Vegas with Exotic Southwestern Plants and Trees, even a Chinese Apple Tree. This home has it all! Come enjoy the vacation you always wanted, there is plenty to see and do for the whole family.
Las Vegas means "the meadows" in Spanish.
In Nevada, there are more than 209,000 slot machines normally operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The first neon sign appeared in Las Vegas in 1954 at the Boulder Club.
The bell is the oldest symbol still used on today's slot machines.
The average annual temperature in Las Vegas is 66 degrees.
It would take 288 years for one person to spend one night in every hotel room in Las Vegas.
Shrimp consumption in Las Vegas is more than 60,000 pounds a day. That's higher than the rest of the country combined and adds up to 22 million pounds per year.
The Stardust was the first hotel in Vegas to add a sports book to its casino.
Nickel slots on the Strip pay back anywhere from 86.9 percent to 92.8 percent of what they take in.
Las Vegas casinos never use dice with rounded corners.
It's estimated that every day Las Vegas casinos give away $3 million of freebies (more than $1 billion per year) just to get customers through their doors.
It's against the law to pawn your dentures in Las Vegas.
The Horseshoe was the first Las Vegas casino to install carpeting.
A vagrant once turned a $400 Social Security check into $1.6 million playing blackjack in a Las Vegas casino.
According to suppliers, purple is the favorite ink color in daubers used by Las Vegas Bingo players.
The beam of light atop the Luxor in Las Vegas is made up of 39 individual lamps. Each xenon lamp costs $1,200 and will last about 2,000 hours. The electric bill for the Luxor beam is $51 an hour.
Las Vegas has the highest number of unlisted phone numbers of any U.S. city.
The iconic, waving neon cowboy, located at Vegas' Pioneer Club downtown, is named Vegas Vic.
Frank Sinatra was the first Vegas headliner to earn $100,000 per week.
More than 110,000 marriage licenses are issued in Las Vegas each year.
Elvis and Priscilla Presley were married at the original Aladdin hotel.
The Silver Slipper was the first casino to hire female card dealers on the Las Vegas Strip (in 1971)
1. Fountains at Bellagio The Las Vegas Strip
2. Fremont Street Experience Fremont Street, Las Vegas
3. Gondola Rides at the Venetian The Las Vegas Strip
4. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area Las Vegas
5. Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat The Las Vegas Strip
6. Shark Reef The Las Vegas Strip
7. Lion Habitat @ The MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
8. Candlelight Wedding Chapel
9. Las Vegas Motor SpeedwayLas Vegas
10. Floyd Lamb State ParkLas Vegas
11. SPEED - The RideThe Las Vegas Strip
12. Imperial Palace Auto CollectionThe Las Vegas Strip
13. Bellagio Gallery of Fine ArtThe Las Vegas Strip
14. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas The Las Vegas Strip
15. Las Vegas Natural History MuseumDowntown North
16. Circus Circus Adventuredome Theme ParkThe Las Vegas Strip
17. Little Chapel of the FlowersBeverly Green, Las Vegas
18. Silver Bell Wedding ChapelDowntown, Las Vegas
19. King Tut's Tomb & MuseumThe Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas
21. Bernard K. Passman GalleryThe Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas, N
22. Sundance HelicoptersMcCarran International Airport, Las Vegas
23. Forever Grand Wedding Chapel - MGM GrandThe Las Vegas Strip,
24. Viva Las Vegas Wedding ChapelJohn S. Park, Las Vegas
25. Mandalay Bay Wedding ChapelsThe Las Vegas Strip
26. World Famous Restaurants & Hotel Casinos
28.Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour
29 Lake Mead Recreation Area (Best in the West
30.Desert Jeep Tours