Spacious, 3 bedroom cottage just south of 6 unit main lodge, across from the South Bayou waterfront park. Front deck overlooks the south bayou. Great sunrise views. Short walk to waterfront docks and main lodge with large deck overlooking Hamlin Lake and dunes, located on 5500 acre Hamlin Lake. There is also a 3 bedroom house with sunset views over the main lake.
Ludington State Park:
2 miles from the Ludington State Park, ranked the #1 Best State Park in the Midwest by Midwest Living Magazine. Travel by car or water. Hike out to the Big Sauble Point Lighthouse or walk the miles of sandy beaches.
Short drive or cycle to:
- area beaches, restaurants, shopping, art galleries, golf courses
- ice cream shops, waterfront playground, groceries
- marinas and much more
- Championship golf nearby, with our membership we can get you tee times w/discounts
- Charter fishing available
- River tubing, hiking, sand dunes and... more beaches
- Biking, horseback riding, antiquing... dune buggy rentals
- Visit Historic White Pine Village
- Movie theaters, mini golf... and more