House, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 14 Sleeps
* Weekdays at 32% OFF SALE! $ 475 /night for 14 People! GREAT for Families/ Groups.Weekdays monday to thursday night. Minimum 3 nights. Cleaning fee$125 applies to all partial week renters( bookings for less than 6 nights)
* Renting to groups of young adults till 27th june only.
* Please check the calendar for available dates. If your do not hear back from me it is probably because the dates you requested were booked already.
Nice BIG house with five bedrooms and 3 and a half bathrooms!!!
SLEEPS UP TO 14 PEOPLE!!!!
Available to families and Group of Young renters!!!
Looking to rent for the season!!!
All new 3+2 bed 2+1 1/2 bath unit provides comfortable and stylish furnishings to make your much deserved vacation a relaxing and enjoyable one! The modern style decor is to match a five star hotel( but for you ,special ,very nice people, we charge 10% of the 5 star hotel terrif)) For your convenience this house has central air and is equipped with dishwasher and washer/dryer, microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, food processor and everything that can make you feel like you are in your own home . (Very important note from the owner- we want to to have a very comfortable stay if need be I will come and do your laundry and cook for you too , seriously I mean it, call me)
(1st)Master Bedroom --Features an upgraded Queen size bed. This room is your romantic secluded retreat from the rest of the house. If need be it is spacious enough to host a folding crib for our younger guest who feel more comfortable in the same room as their Mommy!!!!(daddy's are welcome too)
Master bathroom --Very spacious ,very modern,very your own(if needed, we provide a lock and key, ha ha ha!!!!)
(2nd)Master Bedroom --Features an upgraded Queen size bed. If need be it is spacious enough to host a folding crib for our younger guests who feel more comfortable in the same room as their Mommy!!!!(daddy's are welcome too)
Full Bathroom --Very spacious ,very modern, all NEW!!!!!
(3rd) Bedroom--- Full size bed.Cozy and comfortable, architecturally interesting and very spacious .
(4th)Bedroom--- For kids!! 2-3 twin size beds and guess what??!!!A complimentary 24"babysitter , a TV with DVD player.
2nd full Bathroom --coin operated for common use!!! ( Ha ha ha!!)
(5th) bedroom--- For kids!! 2- twin size beds (bunk bed)
2nd half Bathroom
(1) all new kitchen cabinets ,granite counter top, comfortable island, appliance,and fully equipped to cook(order in), serve and enjoy happy healthy meals.
(2nd)Half kitchen with cofee maker toaster and more. equally modern and new
2 Big Great rooms with lots of sunlight.One on the 1st floor and another one on the 2nd floor. Very well comfortably furnished family room with eat in area!
Bonus 42 " TV in each of the family/great room!!! ( 3 , 42"tv in total in the unit)
* 2 reserved parking spots at the back of the house.
* 6 complimentary beach tags.
* Charcoal gril at the back of the house to be shared by all three units.
3 Blocks to Beach and Boardwalk (about 4-5 minutes)
ADDITIONAL RENTAL INFORMATION:
* Min $ 350 Security Deposit.
*MIn $ 100 cleaning fee for partial week renters
* Check-in: After 3:00 PM On Saturday
* Check-out: Before 10:00 AM Saturday
* All Weekly Rates are Saturday 3 pm to Saturday 10 am.
* Available Year Round - Please Check Our Calendar.
* No Smoking.
4 1/2 stars/very good
About the Owner
4 based on 6 traveler reviews
Large Group Stay
Our group consisted of five families and it was very convenient to have multiple rooms, bathrooms, beds, TVs and lots of spaces for everyone to hang out.
The house is about 10 min walk from the beach (east) and about 10 min walk to Superfresh for groceries (west). The shower in the backyard and free parking on the streets were very convenient.
Initially, we had a problem with the beach tags - previous tenants took them home by accident, therefore, we didn't have beach tags til the second day. However, the owner accommodated us right away and we had no problem on our second/third day at the beach house. Every time we tried contacting the owner, she promptly responded and resolved things right away.
Definitely recommend this place for anyone who would like to enjoy Ocean City, New Jersey, with family and friends.
Review of Ocean City rental
4 1/2 stars/very good
Great place to stay and relax!
I am very happy to know that you and your group had fun in ocean city.
hope to see you guys every year!!
We gave the owner several opportunities to resolve the many issues regarding the cleanliness of the apartment, including inviting her to come see it for herself. The responses we received were laughable. One being the downstairs tenant coming upstairs and telling us that she had cleaned it herself in the middle of the night in the dark! Another -how the owners' relatives had stayed there a few weeks prior to our arrival and how they wouldn't leave the place a mess, and so what if there were food particles left in the sink and cereal on the floor... I began to think we were on one of those prank-style tv shows! We left the next day never to return.
With so many wonderful, clean and friendly places to stay in OC go elsewhere!!!
historic modern house Ocean City
Activity and Interests
Ocean City New Jersey is “America’s Greatest Family Resort”with eight miles of beautiful beaches and bay that make beautiful backdrops for all your family photos.
Ocean City possesses miles of guarded beaches, a 2.5 mile boardwalk, and a quaint downtown.Within 5 mins of walking distance of 733 Wesley ave you will find --
Theme Park (Amusement Park)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Partial week Cleaning $125.00
- Refundable damage deposit $350.00
Nightly Rate: $250 - $700
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $3500
Monthly Rate: $6000 - $11000
July 1st to Sept 4 = $3500/week
from $ 700/night on weekends
from $ 350/night on Weekdays
Sept 4-11 = $2200/week
Sept 11-25= $1800/week
Sept 25 to march 10 = $1300/week
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Half Bathroom
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Jetted Tub Spare Mattresses Granite Countertops Outdoor Grilling Air Conditioning Cable HD Tv FOUR 42" Flat TV's DVD Player Free Wireless Internet Refrigerators Microwaves Oven Coffee Makers Blenders 2 Washer/ 2 Dryer Dishwasher Outdoor Porch, Front and back