Owner has two very similiar homes for rent. The other home is listing #45054 with vacationrentals.com in the Palm Beach Isles community and is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, pool, Jacuzzi, waterfall.
This completely remodeled island style residence is located in the Yacht Harbor Manor community, is new to seasonal rentals and has dedicated beach access. The spacious island home offers a well-equipped open floor plan, a peaceful setting with an inviting heated pool with waterfall, attached outside jacuzzi and a large covered patio for entertgaining. New furniture in the whole house was purchased this summer (living room, bedroom and mattresses) and is shown in the pictures. The furniture is upscale, very comfortable and looks great.
Enjoy the sun either comfortably by the heated pool or just a short walk to the beach. Experience the relaxing landscape and trade winds that are a signature of this wonderful barrier island.
The home is centrally located and convenient to exceptional shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, snorkeling, boating, water sports and you can walk to the most beautiful beaches in the world from the residence.
* The Gardens Mall and Downtown at the Gardens with a 16 cinema theater is an 8 minute drive.
* In West Palm Beach there is the world class Kravis Center for the culturally inclined where there are plays, concerts, operas and many fun and exciting events.
* West Palm Beach and the City Place Shopping Center are about a 15 minute drive.
* Take in the night life at the Gardens, Clematis Street or City Place.
* Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is about 20 minutes away.
* Spend an afternoon at MacArthur State Beach Park or at the Loggerhead Marine Life Center and Turtle Rescue in Juno Beach.
* You can go Parasailing or take a water taxi to Peanut Island and tour the JF Kennedy bomb shelter there.
* See your first Polo match and World Class Horse events in Wellington.
* Spend a day touring Palm Beach with its historical Flagler Museum, the Four Arts Museum and Gardens, Bethesda By-the-Sea, or just take a drive along the ocean or a stroll down Worth Avenue. You can also have High Tea or Sunday Bruncy at the world famous "Breakers Hotel".
* Grocery stores and drug stores are about 3 to 5 minutes away.
* This is the golf capital of the country. Fabulous courses include PGA National, North Palm Beach Country Club, Abacoa Golf Club to name a few which accept guest players.
* If Spa's are what you enjoy, you could chose from the Ritz Carlton, PGA National, The Marriott Resort on Singer Island and many more.
* Outdoor activities including boating, surfing, fishing and diving can be arranged from the Sailfish Marina about 3 minutes away.
* There are great coral reefs off the beach if shorkeling is what you want.
* The restaurants are incredible. Some of the best spots to dine, have a drink and relax are all within 15 minutes away.