House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Owner has two very similiar homes for rent. The other home is listing #45054 with vacationrentals.com in the Palm Beach Isles community and is a 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath home, pool, Jacuzzi, waterfall.
This completely remodeled island style residence is located in the Yacht Harbor Manor community, is new to seasonal rentals and has dedicated beach access. The spacious island home offers a well-equipped open floor plan, a peaceful setting with an inviting heated pool with waterfall, attached outside jacuzzi and a large covered patio for entertgaining. New furniture in the whole house was purchased this summer (living room, bedroom and mattresses) and is shown in the pictures. The furniture is upscale, very comfortable and looks great.
Enjoy the sun either comfortably by the heated pool or just a short walk to the beach. Experience the relaxing landscape and trade winds that are a signature of this wonderful barrier island.
About the Owner
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
A Perfect Christmas
A Perfect Christmas
Perfect Vacation Home
Wonderful place to stay
Activity and Interests
The home is centrally located and convenient to exceptional shopping, dining, fishing, golfing, snorkeling, boating, water sports and you can walk to the most beautiful beaches in the world from the residence.
* The Gardens Mall and Downtown at the Gardens with a 16 cinema theater is an 8 minute drive.
* In West Palm Beach there is the world class Kravis Center for the culturally inclined where there are plays, concerts, operas and many fun and exciting events.
* West Palm Beach and the City Place Shopping Center are about a 15 minute drive.
* Take in the night life at the Gardens, Clematis Street or City Place.
* Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) is about 20 minutes away.
* Spend an afternoon at MacArthur State Beach Park or at the Loggerhead Marine Life Center and Turtle Rescue in Juno Beach.
* You can go Parasailing or take a water taxi to Peanut Island and tour the JF Kennedy bomb shelter there.
* See your first Polo match and World Class Horse events in Wellington.
* Spend a day touring Palm Beach with its historical Flagler Museum, the Four Arts Museum and Gardens, Bethesda By-the-Sea, or just take a drive along the ocean or a stroll down Worth Avenue. You can also have High Tea or Sunday Bruncy at the world famous "Breakers Hotel".
* Grocery stores and drug stores are about 3 to 5 minutes away.
* This is the golf capital of the country. Fabulous courses include PGA National, North Palm Beach Country Club, Abacoa Golf Club to name a few which accept guest players.
* If Spa's are what you enjoy, you could chose from the Ritz Carlton, PGA National, The Marriott Resort on Singer Island and many more.
* Outdoor activities including boating, surfing, fishing and diving can be arranged from the Sailfish Marina about 3 minutes away.
* There are great coral reefs off the beach if shorkeling is what you want.
* The restaurants are incredible. Some of the best spots to dine, have a drink and relax are all within 15 minutes away.
- Nightly Rate: $214 - $285
Weekly Rate: $1500 - $2000
Monthly Rate: $5000 - $6500
$2,000/week In-Season (November 1 thorugh April 30)
$1,500/week Off-Season (May 1 through October 31)
$6,500/month In-Season (November 1 through April 30)
$5,000/month Off-Season (May 1 through October 31)
$500 refundable Reservation/Security deposit is required. Multiple month reservations require a $1,000 refundable Reservation/Security deposit. Cleaning fee of $175 is required ($200 with pets)
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets considered
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- The only thing missing is YOU!! The home features 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths with a tropical designer decor. Remodeled kitchen with island, 4 bar tools. Professionally landscaped tropical yard with outdoor lightling. Split interior design with the master bedroom on the east side and two other bedrooms on the west side of house. Master bedroom suite - King size bed, wall mounted flat screen television, walk-in closet, full bath with a second jacuzzi tub and separate large shower. Second bedroom - Queen size bed, walk-in closet, sliding doors to pool deck and a flat screen TV. Third bedroom - 2 Twin beds or King size bed with walk-in closet. Tile floors throughout with area rugs. Large Master suite - 18 feet by 18 Feet. Ceiling fans in bedrooms, bathrooms and family room. Flat screen TV, DVD and CD player in living room. Flat screenTV in Master suite. Flat screen TV in queen bedroom. Large island kitchen with new stainless appliances and granite countertop. Central A/C and heat. Washer and dryer. Free high speed wireless internet. Digital cable package. Large patio with patio furniture. Heated pool with attached jacuzzi. Concrete boat pad on side of house for trailerable boat storage. Gas grille. Beach chairs. Beach towels. Pets - inquire.