This recently renovated ocean front house is located at Egypt Beach. It sleeps 8 comfortably in beds and can accommodate another 2 on pull-out couches. The ocean is directly in front of the house and there is a private town beach which is only a 3-4 minute walk. The Egypt Beach area is a very peaceful part of Scituate, however, Scituate center/harbor is only a short bike ride (2.5 miles) and downtown Boston is about 40 minutes by car.
The property has a full kitchen, great room (living room and dining area) 3 bedrooms, loft and bathroom with lots of amenities (see below).
Egypt Beach is in a quiet section in the town of Scituate, MA The town offers plenty of areas for walking, swimming, boating and fishing. Scituate center is a gem! Located about 20 minutes south of Boston, perfect location for jetting into the city to catch a Red Sox game or just do some sight-seeing.
Scituate Center -
* Numerous restaurants including one of the best deli places in the local area
* Dunkin Donuts, CVS, ATMs
* Theater with ice -cream parlor
* Plenty of souvenir stores
* Marina with public access - Fishing Charters
* Route 3 - Takes you south to Plymouth, Cape Cod and the Islands or north to Boston
* Route 139 - Has numerous shops, restaurants and entertainment spots
* MBTA Greenbush Rail Line - Travels from Scituate into Boston
* Ferries - Can be picked up in nearby Hingham for a trip to Boston; additional cruises for Cape Cod and whale watching can be picked up in Plymouth
Scituate Heritage Days are in early August and the Annual Marshfield Fair runs for a week the end of August
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.