House, 6 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, 10 Sleeps
Comfortable and Beautiful two-level, home in Key Largo! Great rental and vacation property fully-furnished with all the amenities in a private and residential zone. Exquisite 6BR/6BA home, including three private master bedrooms (two have an open balcony, one with ample canal view and jacuzzi/bath). This home is meticulously, with an interior and exterior blend of marine and mediterranean decor.
Enjoy the private outdoor grilling/cooking and bar area overlooking the canal. On the sun deck, pamper yourself in the crystal clear water pool/spa and relax in the tropical scenery and landscape setting. The canal is convenient, deep, and has direct ocean access with a 75 foot concrete dock. Your welcome to dock your boat here! All of the comfort and amenitites have been included for your enjoyment. A home away from home.
This tropical vacation paradise offers a unique setting waiting just for you!
About the Owner
5 based on 8 traveler reviews
Nicer Than the Pictures! Exceeded our Expections!
The pictures do not adequately capture the size and comfort of this home. It is really big - about 4300 square feet and it feels bigger than that. The layout is interesting with two distinct "living areas" and two kitchens inside the house with a third outdoor kitchen area. This layout works great because it gives you lots of space to be together as a larger group and also plenty of options for quiet time individual space. The whole house is nicely furnished in a comfortable and classy way without making you feel like you are in a "showroom". Three balconies overlook the pool and canal. The linens and beds were all higher end and made for a restful time.
One of the best things was that every time we needed something it was already there. Every imaginable kitchen utensil, loads of towels, blankets and amenities, even a Magic Bullet drink blender.
The location was great for our group. In a quiet residential area, very close to lots of shopping options (Publix less than a mile away) and great dining. We enjoyed dinners at Snooks (a bit touristy but fantastic bayfront and sunset location), Mrs. Macs (a little diner style place in the old style tradition of the Florida keys)and Fish House. Other waterfront places to visit for drinks - Island Grill and Caribbean Club.
All of our contacts with Angie were professional and made the whole experience easy. Folks, this is the "real deal" and you will have a great experience renting this home for a larger group.
Wonderful Vacation Rental
Perfect for larger groups
Perfect for a family reunion
Activity and Interests
* Enjoy swimmng, snorkeling, and scuba diving trips in the Florida Coral Reefs, one of the largest living coral reefs in North America and third largest in the world. Spear-fishing, kayaking, boat and jet-ski, parasailing, windsurfing, glass bottom boat tours and sunset cruises available.
* Floating Casino Ship
* Fish at sea or fish off the dock.
*Jacobs Aquatic Center where the entire family can have lots of fun in thier pirate ship slide., olympic heated pools with diving boards within walking distance.
* Public Park nearby for picnics, biking, tennis and sports.
* Shopping, taverns, bars, dinning, dancing, live music different cuising restaurants.
* John Pennecamp State Park is just 1.5 mile away.
* Molassas Reef and Rodriguez Key...arrive at the famous local sandbar in your boat, it's the perfect place to swim, relax and explore with your family.
* Swim with the dolphins and more...at the Dolphin Research Center.
* Wildlife Watching.
* Souvenier shops, antiques stores and collectors stores.
- Weekly Rate: $3350 - $3850
Monthly Rate: $10500 - $11000
**During Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's the rate increases by $500.00
1. No pets or smoking allowed
2. No trailers/boat trailers or RV parking permitted on premises.
3. Boat must be launched from a nearby marina by tenant.
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- 6 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- Bathroom 4
- Bathroom 5
- Bathroom 6
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Bedroom 6
- * Pool/Spa with heater in a beautiful tropical area with coconut palm trees. * Boat dockage, accomodates up to a 28' boat. Boat trailers must be left in a nearby marina and boat launch must be made from the marina also. * Ground cover terrace throughout. * Marble floor throughout the house. * Direct TV, Plasma TVs, DVDs, VCRs, and stereo system indoors/outdoors. * High-speed internet connection by AT&T. * Two-full kitchens inside and outside for your convenience with bar area with a huge terrace. * Fish cleaning area on dock. * Microwaves, dishwashers, washer, dryer, refrigerators with ice makers, coffemakers, toaster/oven, pots,pans, blenders, cooking utensils, china, placemats, silverware and more. *Iron, hair dryers, linens, and towels. *BBQ and gas grill located on the sun deck.