Comfortable and Beautiful two-level, home in Key Largo! Great rental and vacation property fully-furnished with all the amenities in a private and residential zone. Exquisite 6BR/6BA home, including three private master bedrooms (two have an open balcony, one with ample canal view and jacuzzi/bath). This home is meticulously, with an interior and exterior blend of marine and mediterranean decor.
Enjoy the private outdoor grilling/cooking and bar area overlooking the canal. On the sun deck, pamper yourself in the crystal clear water pool/spa and relax in the tropical scenery and landscape setting. The canal is convenient, deep, and has direct ocean access with a 75 foot concrete dock. Your welcome to dock your boat here! All of the comfort and amenitites have been included for your enjoyment. A home away from home.
This tropical vacation paradise offers a unique setting waiting just for you!
* Enjoy swimmng, snorkeling, and scuba diving trips in the Florida Coral Reefs, one of the largest living coral reefs in North America and third largest in the world. Spear-fishing, kayaking, boat and jet-ski, parasailing, windsurfing, glass bottom boat tours and sunset cruises available.
* Floating Casino Ship
* Fish at sea or fish off the dock.
*Jacobs Aquatic Center where the entire family can have lots of fun in thier pirate ship slide., olympic heated pools with diving boards within walking distance.
* Public Park nearby for picnics, biking, tennis and sports.
* Shopping, taverns, bars, dinning, dancing, live music different cuising restaurants.
* John Pennecamp State Park is just 1.5 mile away.
* Molassas Reef and Rodriguez Key...arrive at the famous local sandbar in your boat, it's the perfect place to swim, relax and explore with your family.
* Swim with the dolphins and more...at the Dolphin Research Center.
* Wildlife Watching.
* Souvenier shops, antiques stores and collectors stores.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.