This bright and breezy two bedroom, two bath condominium is a pleasure for all those who seek luxurious accomodations. From the moment you enter the condominium you have a full ocean view. The two retractable glass walls open to provide the ultimate indoor/outdoor living experience. Step outside to your fourth floor, wrap-around lanai (one of the few condos with this type of lanai), complete with a dining table. Enjoy the serenity of the courtyard as you gaze over the river concept pool to the spectacular views of the island of Lanai in the distance.
The full kitchen includes state-of-the-art Bosch appliances and granite countertops. The luxurious bathrooms offer a soaking tub, a separate shower, and double vanity. Washer and Dryer in the condo. This four star condominium has all space you and your family deserve, set in the heart of a brand new four star resort.
* Ocean Front Resort
* Brand New Spa/Konea Building
* 4th Floor - Ocean View with large wrap-around lanai
* King beds in both bedrooms
* Queen Sofa Sleeper in living room
* Queen size Aerobed and fold out single bed
* Tubs and Showers, with Bath Amenities
* Fully Equipped Kitchen, with Stainless Steel Appliances
* Newly added Full Pantry (One of the only condos with pantry)
* Large Flat Screen TV's in Living Room and Bedrooms
* Completely Outfitted, to include Beach Towels and additional Linens & Towels
Maui is everything you have dreamed Hawaii to be, and almost certainly more than you imagined. Palm-shaded, powdery beaches and lush rainforests...Eclectic small towns and world-famous enclaves...Exclusive, world-class resorts. It's all here.
Sportfishing, Golfing, Surfing, Bike Riding, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Whale Watching....
Visit Haleakala, Drive to Hana, Visit Picturesque Iao Valley, Go Humpback Whale Watching
Maui's natural beauty, small town charm and opportunity for adventure has, for the 15th time, secured the island as "Best Island in the World" by Conde Nast Traveler!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.