Beautiful 1st floor end unit villa on a quiet street. Enjoy meals and family time on the very large, comfortable screened-in porch with a view of St. Christopher nature preserve. Private Live Oak Villas community pool on premises. Walk or bike 3/4 mile to the beach or 1 mile to the Beach Club (with additional pool access). The unit is fully furnished with new bedding and mattresses - stocked with linens and bath towels for your convenience.
* Master bedroom has a king bed, private bath, and steps-out onto screened porch.
* Guest bedroom with two twin beds and private access to 2nd full bath.
* Two fold-up twin beds with mattresses available for additional guests.
* Access the screened porch and/or deck from the family room - watch the deer - they visit nearly every day.
Seabrook Island is a private island with more than three miles of unspoiled, pristine beach, beautiful marshes and acres of lush maritime forest. With no hotels or high rise condos on the island, guests enjoy beautiful uncrowded beaches, nature trails, and quiet streets for bike riding. Activities and nearby attractions include:
* Horseback riding along the beach **
* Tennis & Golf on the island **
* Charter boat fishing and kayak/boat rentals at nearby marina
* Free outdoor concerts and movies at nearby Freshfields Village
* Biking on paved trails and uncrowded roads - bring your own or rent locally (they'll deliver)
* Bike or drive to Freshfields village, with coffee shops, restaurants, ice cream shops, a grocery store, and more.
* Just outside the Seabrook gate is Bohicket Marina, with casual waterfront dining options
* Enjoy historic Charleston - 25 miles by car
* Tour the nearby winery and Firefly vodka distillery
* Tour the nearby tea plantation
* Multiple pools at the Beach Club **
* Indoor lap pool, outdoor pool, and fitness center at the newly developed Lake House**
* Outdoor dining at the Beach Club and Fitness Center Pools**
* Watch the dolphins from shore or go on a dolphin watching cruise
Historic Charleston and the surrounding areas are full of family-friendly and romantic activities. You can enjoy everything from a horse-drawn carriage ride through beautiful downtown Charleston to a plantation visit or a tour of the USS Yorktown aircraft carrier at Patriot's Point. Or just enjoy strolling the quaint streets and sampling the local cuisine. Charleston is a city like no other in the U.S.!
**Club amenity fee required
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $130 - $230
Weekly Rate: $675 - $1250
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Summer: 05/10/2014 to 08/22/2014 - $1250/week $230/night
Fall: 08/23/2014 to 10/24/2014 - $800/week $150/night
Winter: 10/25/2014 - 02/28/2015 - $675/week $130/night
Spring 03/1/2014 to 05/9/2014 - $875/week $160/night
Departure cleaning included for weekly rentals
Nightly rentals (3 night minimum), $100 cleanin