House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Kick back and relax in this 3 BR/2BA lake house at beautiful Lake of the Ozarks. This fun lakeside home is located in a large protected cove between mile marker 2-3 in the heart of Horshoe Bend in the Four Seasons area.
Want to get wet? We have a private boat dock with swim platform so you can enjoy the water out on the lake or right by the home. The cove is deep and protected so feel free to layout and swim right off the dock. If you want to try boating we have a deal with a local boat renter where they will come and pick you up at the dock!
Feel like taking in the outdoors but not getting in the water? No problem, a fullly furnished martini deck, sitting deck and a private deck off the master bedroom ensure plenty of outdoor space to relax.
At some point you need to sleep so pick out your bedroom and lay down in one of three queen beds. The master has access to a private deck but all have plenty of closet space to store your clothes. After your good nights sleep use the full kitchen to make your group a great breakfast...its the most important meal of the day.
If you feel like spending some quality time inside, the main level floor plan is really open and has plenty of seating for everyone. Play cards or board games at the table, or just sit down and watch a movie on the 32" LCD TV. There is even WIFI Internet so you can be sure to stay updated on Facebook.
If golf is your thing there are 13 fantastic courses within 30 minutes. The Ridge at the Four Seasons is just 3 minutes away (4 star rating "Places to Play" by Golf Digest.) If you feel like driving, Four Seasons other public course Witches Cove is about 6 minutes.
Shoppers have no fear, the Osage Premium Outlet mall is only 15 minutes away. What you save in gas you can spend at over 110 outlets from stores like Adidas, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more.
Check out the pictures, availability and book your stay. We take care of all payments through PayPal invoicing so you can pay with your credit card, check or PayPal account.
About the Owner
4.9 based on 13 traveler reviews
fantastic getaway with teenage girls
Exactly as described..
Exactly as described..
Activity and Interests
There are tons of great things to do and the good news is it is all close. Here's some of the different activities and locations that are no longer than 10 minutes away.
* Miniature Golf
* Toad Cove
* Village of Four Seasons
* Bagnell Dam Strip- touristy shops, restaurants, arcades, fun for the whole family
* Boat Rental
* Golf (details below)
* Shopping (details below)
GOLF-A good walk spoiled. But if your hooked like us there aren't any better places
* Season's Ridge Golf Course (4 Star rating by Golf Digest)- 3 minutes
* The Cove at Four Seasons - 6 minutes
* Osage National Golf Club - 14 minutes
* Plus at least 10 other courses within 30 minutes that you will love!
Shopping-Whether its great deals at the outlets, local flare on the strip or just groceries you are close to everything.
* Osage Premium Outlet Malls- Adidas, Banana Republic, BCBG Max Azria, Brooks Brothers, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gap Outlet, J.Crew, Nautica, Nike, Nine West, Polo Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger and more. - 15 minutes
* Bagnell Dam Strip - Touristy shops, restaurants, crafts, arcades and amusement...you know you want a "I HEART Lake Ozark" T-shirt - <5 minutes
* Hy-Vee - Groceries - because you can't eat your new Coach purse - <10 minutes
* Paul's Supermarket - more groceries - <5 minutes
* Wal-Mart - buy groceries, get your prescription filled and tires rotated all under one roof!
- Nightly Rate: $200 - $250
Weekly Rate: $1250 - $1500
Monthly Rate: $0 - $0
Peak Season (May 15-Sept 15)
* $1150/5 night
* $1500/7 night
Shoulder Season (April 15-May 14; Sept 16-Oct 15)
* $950/5 night
* $1250/7 night
Taxes included. Minimum stay 5 nights may be required.
$100 Cleaning fee
$500 deposit required
Inquire for holiday rates
- Air Conditioning
- pets considered
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- All you need is your food and drinks! For fun outside: * Charcoal Weber Grill * PWC Lift * Swim Platform * Martini Deck * Sitting Deck * Private Deck off Master Bedroom And if it rains: * 32" LCD TV w/ DVD player * DVD Library * WIFI Internet * Board games * Open floor plan (for dancing...or whatever) The basics and a few extras: * 3 Queen Beds * 2 Full Bathrooms * Clean and comfortable sheets and towels * Washer/Dryer * Central Air Conditioning * Daily cleaning available (extra cost.)