Charming two story cottage located on a quiet street adjacent to Holland State Park, just a hop, skip and a jump from the General Store, bike paths, Ottawa Beach...and of course..."Big Red" Lighthouse. This historic cottage has just been totally redecorated and newly furnished. Lots of cottage charm, super clean, and can sleeps 6 comfortably. The bedrooms consist of a master bedroom with a queen size bed, and two twin beds in both of the remaining two bedrooms. On the first floor is a large family room, kitchen, half bath with the laundry room. and a screen in front porch. The second floor has a full bath room and the three bedrooms. Outside is a private & shaded back yard with a furnished deck, lots of flowers, bar-b-que grill, and an enclosed side shed.
Cottage rental deposits & final payment can be made securely by using Paypal, credit cards, and bank payments.
Note: This cottage is located next door to our other cottage rental. This makes it enjoyable for large families or friends to vacation together. Please review our other cottage listing at Vacation Renals – listing id number 82387
* 10 minute walk to Ottawa Beach (state park) and "Big Red". Or, if you prefer, take a walk down the historic cottage boardwalks to the association beach...also about 10 min.
* 5 minute walk to the Mt. Pisgah dune hiking trail...and a beautiful view.
* Tunnel Park is 2 miles away.
* Kayak, bike, boat, and jet ski rentals are nearby.
* Lake Michigan charter fishing.
* Pier fishing (Ottawa Beach Pier).
* 10 min. drive to downtown Holland and shopping, art galleries and restaurants.
* Walking distance to Ottawa Beach Inn - restaurant
* Several golf courses in the area.