Welcome to Casa del Sol, at Lake Travis. We are a small B&B with a laid-back Southwestern flavor.
The romantic Lavender Suite has a private entrance from the deck with a beautiful picture window view of a green valley and Lake Travis.
The Living Room has a leather couch that folds out into a queen bed. There is a fireplace, and Mexican pine dining table that seats 6 or 8.
Free Wi-Fi with plenty of room to spread out.
The bedroom has a Queen Bed with a Canopy that overlooks the private deck, and view of Lake Travis. Private full bath, microwave, and small refrigerator.
Step out onto the secluded patio and deck for a view of Lake Travis. Or soak in the in-deck hot tub, swim in the pool, read & relax in the hammock, or even get an on-site massage on the deck, or in your room.
Relax and read to the sound of the pool and pond fountains. There is a small meditation garden , a gazebo, lots of bird feeders, bird baths, and birds, birds, birds!!! The flavor is relaxed, romantic, secluded, green and peaceful.
Pets allowed on prior approval.
Smoking outside only.
* Volente Beach Water Park
* Antique Shopping on South Congress, downtown Austin
* Art Galleries in Austin
* South by SouthWest
* Beach at Lake Travis, 2 minutes away at Mansfield Dam Park
* One World Theatre
* Austin City Limits
* Sixth Street Music Venues
* Hudson's on the Bend 5 Star Restaurant
* Oasis Restaurant with a zillion decks for dinner, and sunset!
* Oasis Restaurant with Salsa music and outdoor dancing Sundays
* Flores for great Mexican food!
* State Capitol
* Movie Theaters
* Hill Country Galleria Mall 8 minutes away
* Austin Children's Museum
* Zilker Park Hike and Bike Trail
* Tamaguchi Botanical Gardens
* Barton Springs
* Krauze Springs
* Hamilton Pool
* Area Wineries
* Zilker Park Train ride for kids
* Mansfield Dam County Park for swimming
* Lake Austin Spa!!
* The Crossing's Spa
* The Crossing's workshops
* Kayak rental on site
* Kayak trips from Mansfield Dam to Lake Austin Spa ( 2 hours)
* Outlet Stores on I-H 35 north and south
* Performing Theater
* Picnic areas
* Colorado River 2 minutes away
* Gold courses