Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beautiful 2-3 bedroom, 2.5 bath, 1-car garage townhouse on quiet cul-de-sac. Fully furnished and equipped with everything you'll need for a memorable vacation. The main bedroom is on the ground floor and the guest quarters are on the second story, ensuring privacy and quiet for all parties. You can watch the sun rise or enjoy afternoon entertaining on the patio overlooking a tranquil lake.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Three championship golf courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye. There is a 35-acre learning center with 100+ hitting stations, practice chipping and pitching areas, eight sand and grass bunkers to test your short game, and two huge putting greens. The PGA Historical Center next door houses the PGA and Ryder Cup trophies and memorabilia. If that's not enough golf, there are numerous other courses in the area if you wish more variety.
* Tradition Field, winter home of the NY Mets, is 5 minutes away. The Class-A team plays in Port St Lucie during the summer months.
* The Intercoastal Waterway and ocean beaches are 30 minutes east. Charter boats and deep-sea fishing excursions are available.
* Many hotels and fine restaurants are close by for you and your guests. Retail shopping is right around the corner, and high end boutiques are 45 minutes away in Palm Beach.
* A 14-screen multi-plex theater is minutes away. A kid favorite is the Superplay USA entertainment center next door with dozens of bowling alleys, laser tag, miniature golf, batting cages, and much more.
- Monthly Rate: $2800 - $2800
This townhouse can only be rented on a monthly basis. The seasonal rate of $2,800 a month runs from December through April. Lower rates are available during the off season. Rate includes all utilities.
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- The PGA Village is a golf resort community conveniently located 1 hour north of Palm Beach and 100 miles south of Orlando. The Village is just off Route I95 and only a few miles away from the Florida Turnpike. The Village is immaculately maintained. A manned security gate ensures your peace of mind.