House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 16 Sleeps
Unique, Art-Filled Loft Style Home, Three Blocks from Beach on Quiet Cul de Sac (Sleeps 8-12) 4 Bedrooms/ 3 Bathrooms – Master/Queen, Guest Suite/Queen, Office/Queen, Painting Queen (inflatable but standard height).
Modern, eclectic, art-filled converted warehouse, loft-style home by the beach. 4100 square feet per owner. Master suite, guest suite, cozy office with queen bed, large artist’s studio with beautiful north light and great alcove with modern couch which converts into a full size bed. Guest room has deep Japanese soaking tub, cable TV, shared outdoor deck with fireplace. Living room has large plasma TV with cable, iTV. Free domestic long distance, wireless internet. BBQ, spiral stairs to upper deck with ocean view. Gourmet kitchen with breakfast area and sitting area. Three blocks from the beach and coastal bike path, one half mile to center of town, with clubs, restaurants, shopping, a fabulous street fair twice a year, professional volleyball tournaments throughout the area. Nice greenbelt / running path that runs 3-1/2 miles north from house, through our town and the next.
Large master suite encompasses half of the 2nd floor. Quiet and cozy. Outdoor courtyard separates the master bedroom from the guest room. Artist studio is adjacent to the master bedroom, and has a modern style sofa with a drop down back, converting it into a double bed. Guest room is a spacious comfortable, colorful room, with queen bed and a sleeper sofa. Dining area with small round table. There is a long built-in counter beneath ocean facing windows. Eclectic, international art and owner’s vintage camera collection decorate the room.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
swimming, tennis, walking, sailing, cycling, fishing, horseback riding, golf, wind-surfing, roller blading, scuba diving or snorkeling, surfing, antiquing
ATM/bank, churches, cinemas, fitness center, groceries, laundromat, library, marina, playground
beach combing, deep sea fishing, hiking, jet skiing, live theater, paddle boating, pier fishing, sight seeing, snorkeling, sound/bay fishing, surf fishing, whale watching
- Nightly Rate: $600 - $1800
Weekly Rate: $3500 - $5500
Monthly Rate: $10000 - $17000
* Weekly cleaning fee applicable for stays of three or more nights
* Rates are subject to change without notice, until your reservation is confirmed and deposit received.
* Contact your Pacifica Agent today for specials and more!
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Bathroom 3
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedrooms: * 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps Comfortably 14-16 (over 4100 SQ FT) * Master Bedroom (1st Room) - 1 Queen + Modern Sofa (converts into double bed) Guest Bedroom (2nd Room) - 1 Queen, 1 Sleeper Sofa Artist Studio (3rd Room) - 3 Queen Beds Downstairs Bedroom (4th Room) - 1 Queen * Large master suite encompasses half of the 2nd floor. Quiet and cozy. Outdoor courtyard separates the master bedroom from the guest room. Artist studio is adjacent to the master bedroom, and has a modern style sofa with a drop down back, converting it into a double bed. Guest bedroom is a spacious comfortable, colorful room, with queen bed and a sleeper sofa. The downstairs bedroom features a queen bed. Dining area with small round table and if desired another table which accommodates your entire party. There is a long built-in counter beneath ocean facing windows. Eclectic, international art and owner's vintage camera collection decorate the room. * Piano * TV * Satellite or cable * Books Bathrooms: * 3 Bathrooms * Master Bath - Toilet, Hot Tub, Shower Guest Bath - Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower Downstairs bath - Toilet, Combination Tub/Shower * Large master bath has a large shower with separate hot/jacuzzi tub, double sinks, private toilet area, cork flooring. Serene color scheme, lots of natural light. Guest bath offers a deep, step-up Japanese-style soaking tub with shower, colorful ceramic tile walls and floor, large mirror, skylight. A full bathroom with a conventional tub and shower is available downstairs if you find that this tub is too challenging. Downstairs bath, off the living room, has tub and shower. Location Type: * beach * near the ocean Property Type * 4100 sq. ft. Artist Loft Home General: * pets allowed: Ask * alarm clock * ceiling fans * local activities guide * local maps * toilet paper * towels provided * central heating * telephone * linens provided * filtered water * hair dryer Kitchen: * microwave * dish washer * refrigerator * oven * washing machine * clothes dryer * coffee maker * coffee grinder * grill * blender * ice maker * spices * stove top burners * cooking utensils * toaster * iron & board Living Room: * fireplace * comfy seating for 10 people (large living room sofa) Dining: * dining area * seating for 10-16 people Internet Access: * internet access * wireless broadband * computer available Communication / Internet: * computer macintosh Theme: * away from it all Outside: * garage parking, 3-4 parking spaces in front of garage (onsite) * outdoor grill gas * parking off street * parking on street * barbecue * terrace * outdoor grill * unscreened porch/lanai * balcony * parking * porch/lanai * 12 garden chairs * 4 beach chairs Suitability: * unsuitable for elderly or infirm * long term renters welcome * wheelchair inaccessible Onsite Services: * housekeeper optional Onsite Equipment: * backpack * beach chairs * beach towels * cooler large * cooler small Nearby Attraction / Facility: * coin laundry * restaurants * scenic drives Nearby Services: * babysitting * massage therapist Notes: • Large suite with adjoining outdoor patio that has a fireplace and BBQ • Colorful tiled bathroom with Japanese style soaking tub • Microwave, coffee maker and small refrigerator in room • beautiful gourmet kitchen • Additional sleeping areas available by arrangement