House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 7 Sleeps
For the best value in Brewster, look no further! Newer 1900 sq ft home on the pond with 3 bed/3 bath. Don't apply unless your finicky, super clean and love the peace and quiet of nature. Get away from the rat race and relax in our light filled contemporary with NO MUSTY cape smells.
Built in 1995, this lightly used home is perfect for a family. A full finished lower level is great for the kids to hang out or a private suite for a 2nd couple.
Come to the bayside with beautiful beaches and fishing at its best. School House Pond is known for the best fishing in Brewster with over 12 varieties of fish. Located on a dead end, private, cul de sac, you can enjoy the privacy and sounds of nature. WALK to town with restuarants, shops or just take in the sights. The beach is 1.2 miles away and a wonderful morning walk or evening stroll to end the day.
The lg and spacious open beamed cathedral ceiling on the first floor familyroom/kitchen and dining area are great for entertaining. Pond views from every seat resonate tranquility to all. Plenty of seating at the lg dining table or enjoy dinner under the stars from the deck off the kitchen. Large sliders provide light and ease to go in and out. Ceiling fan and skylight add brightness and wonderful air flow.
Those who can appreciate a great home and will care for it too should inquire.
NO SMOKING In Or on the premises and NO PETS!
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Our long weekend away was just what our family needed after a very busy start to the school year. And your home provided just the right place for peace and quiet and rest.
Thank you for sharing. We love the location, central to many sites on the Cape. We spent a lot of time at Nickerson State Park, which is so close. Brent and Sam spent a lot of time fishing the pond and having a great first experience
We can see why your family truly enjoys your home away from home.
Activity and Interests
Stop by Kates Seafood and Ice Cream to treat yourselves and kids.
Brewster is know as America's Sea Captain's town. Beginning in the 1800's sea Captains came to Brewster to relax and enjoy nature from their hectic sea life.
Nature lovers and families enjoy this great, centrally located cape town. Travel to Provincetown up the mid cape highway or go west to Hyannis for shopping and live entertainment. There's lots or little to do depending on your personal tastes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 4 2015 - May 22 2015
3 night minimum stay
May 23 2015 - Jun 26 2015
3 night minimum stay
Jun 27 2015 - Sep 4 2015
7 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2015 - Nov 1 2015
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $400
- security deposit $400
1/2 rent is due upon signing the lease and remaining rent plus security deposit is due 30 days prior to rental
April 3, 2015 - April 30, 2015 $1500 per week $250 per night 3 night minimum
May 1, 2015 - May 29, 2015 $1700 per week
May 30, 2015 June 26, 2015 $1800 per week
June 27, 2015 - Sept 4,2015 $2100 per week full week minimum
Sept 5, 2015 - Oct 2, 2015 $1800 per week
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning ...
- Clothes Dryer ...
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- deepsea fishing
- freshwater fishing
- roller blading
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower, off Master
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, shower, guest bathroom on main level
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, combination tub/shower, on lower level
- newer outdoor shower just off the lower patio as seen in the backyard patio photos
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, Master
- Bedroom 2 - 1 double, 1 twin/ single, on main level
- Bedroom 3 - 1 king, 1 twin/ single, on lower level
- childs pack N play included
- Deck / Patio ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Outdoor Grill ...
- Guests provide their own meals
- Fully stocked kitchen for nights when you dine in. Coffee maker, blender, griddle, new microwave, new oven/range, refrig, bosch diswasher, dishes, glassware and utensils. Pots and pans, weber grill with bbg utensils. Fully stocked kitchen to cook and enjoy. Window air conditioners and large windows for great air flow and light. Main floor has 2 bedrooms, / full baths. Bedroom one has a Twin bed and a double bed. Brand new pillow top double mattress. 2 windows and a window air conditioner for perfect sleeping comfort. Brand new carpet and freshly painted walls. The master has a king bed, brand new king frame and newly carpeted. 3 lg windows, full closet and full bath. Ceiling fan plus window air conditioner allows great air flow and comfort. The main bath has a full shower. Lower finished walkout level is light and has a full bathroom with tub/shower. The 3rd bedroom is very lg with a king bed and twin bed. A lg closet and a wall of windows over looking the pond make this the tranquil private suite your looking for. The second family room has a walkout slider to the pond and lg windows for a light open feel. Walk out to the patio to read a book, relax while enjoying the pond views. Cable TV, games, books and movies add extra treats to enjoy. Plenty of seating on the couches and recliners and a game table too. A brand new outdoor shower makes a perfect start or end to the day. Brand new Washer/dryer also located on the lower level. Just bring your sheets as the bed linens and towels are all provded. Enjoy the new basketball hoop or ride bikes on the cul de sac. Try out our 2 brand new kayaks to fish or just have fun on the pond!! The kids will be out for hours.............. beach chairs and toys included Minimum rental age, 27.