Condo, 2 bedrooms + loft w/bed & bath, 3 beds, sleeps 6
Waterfront condo with private boat slip within walking/biking distance of downtown Coeur d'Alene. Stay 7 nights only pay for 6, 7th night free. Repeat renters get 10% discount on next rental.
Covered deck overlooking the water. Boat to Coeur d'Alene Resort, Cedar's Floating Restaurant or anyplace else on Lake Coeur d'Alene. In the village of Riverstone which offers Starbucks, Coldstone, Multi movie theater screens, San Francisco Sourdough, Red Robin, Bardenay's Restaurant plus exclusive shops. City park nearby and bike trail just outside the door. Perfect vacation setting. Bring your own boat. Located on the Spokane River at Lake Coeur d'Alene. Attached single car garage. Within 5 minutes of I-90 to take you to many different tourist activities, boating, skiing, etc. Downtown Spokane only 30 minutes away. The perfect location for any season of the year. ***RETURNING RENTERS RECEIVE 10% DISCOUNT***
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Lake Coeur d'Alene offers all boating activities, many great restaurants and lake destinations to explore.
Head down to the bottom end of the lake and go up the gorgeous St. Joe river or go to the CdA Resort for breakfast or to Rockford Bay for one of their famous martinis. Visit Whispers, a quiet bar, at the CdA Resort or Tony's, a great Italian restaurant on the lake. Bring the tubes and water skiis. The possibilities on Lake Coeur d Alene are endless. The Centennial Trail is just a few steps from the condo. Take a short walk into downtown Coeur d'Alene or take your bicycle for a ride on the trail. Walk a few steps to Starbucks for morning coffee then walk to the city park and enjoy the lake and fountain there. Spokane is only a short 30 minute drive away via I-90. Silverwood Amusement Park is only a few minutes away via Highway 95. In the winter several ski areas are only a short drive away. Just a few steps walk to Z-Spa full service salon offering relaxing facials and massages and offering Bumble & Bumble hair products. Take your pick of the many local golf courses to hit a few balls. The Coeur dAlene Resort offers the world-famous floating green. Year-around activities are just waiting for you to visit them.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
Fri, Sat, Sun
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100.00
- Refundable damage deposit $500.00
Half rental to be paid with reservation. Balance of rent to be paid 30 days before arrival. Security deposit to be paid upon arrival.
Nightly Rate: $150 - $250
Weekly Rate: $900 - $1900
Monthly Rate: $3600 - $5000
Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend - Minimum one-week stay
(may make exception for Memorial Day weekend)
After Labor Day weekend to Memorial Day weekend - Minimum two-night stay.
Maximum Occupancy at any time - 6 guests maximum.
Base rates apply May 1st through September 30th.
Nightly $250, Weekly
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible ...
- autumn foliage
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, shower, jetted tub, master bath connected to master bedroom
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, guest bathroom and for Bedroom #2
- Bathroom 3 - toilet, shower, For bedroom #3 (upstairs in loft)
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 king, River view with private bath
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Upstairs loft with private bath (shower)
- Boat ...
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Condo is nearly new and a decorator-furnished non-smoking unit with 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. Waterfront California King master bedroom and bath suite with soaking spa tub and luxurious shower. Bedroom opens onto covered deck. 2nd bedroom on main floor has queen bed and separate bath. Upstairs loft has queen bed and bathroom with shower. Sleeps 6. This is a 2nd floor unit with a fabulous view of the water and boating activities. Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms. Kitchen Aid appliances and gas range and oven. Kitchen furnished for gourmet cooking. Hardwood walnut floors with area rugs in living areas and carpet in bedroom. Sit on your covered deck in front of the fireplace and sip a glass of wine while watching the boats meander past. It is a quiet and peaceful setting watching the world go by. Or get into your own boat and head into Lake Coeur d Alene for all the lake activities. Unit has high speed Internet Service at no charge.