House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Escape the cold winter and relax in the in the warmth of the southwest sun. Not just for golfers, this spectacular location offers activities for everyone of all ages.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + den/4th bedroom, gorgeous 2,200 sq. ft. home, is locatied in Palm Valley gated community. The setting of this home is spectacular for the brilliant sunrises and sunsets, you will love the winter sunshine. Pets are not allowed.
You'll enjoy cooking in this kitchen with lots of cabinets,granite counter tops. This kitchen has a touch of elegance. With double ovens, a microwave and spacious eat-in kitchen you can enjoy the bay window views of the majestic mountain range and golfers going by.
This is a spacious split-level home with a king size bed and cable TV in the master bedroom along with double sinks, a separate shower and a large garden tub in this oversized master bath with its own exit to the covered patio.The other 2 bedrooms are equipped with queen sized beds and share a bathroom. Access from the foyer is a large den that could possibly be used as a sleeping area. It is equipped with a sleeper sofa and a desk for business or computer use.
The family room has a leather couch and love seat as well as a large flat screen TV and is open to the eat-in kitchen and formal dining room for all to enjoy. It also has patio doors leading to the covered patio for you to enjoy while taking in the magnificent breathtaking views of the majectic Estrella mountain range and the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Also in the cool evenings you can enjoy the warmth of the outdoor fireplace and the serenity of peace and quiet. The gas barbecue grill gives you even more reasons to enjoy the lovely outdoor atmosplere.
For the outdoor enthusiast there is all kinds of hiking, biking, and horseback riding thru the 'White Tank Mountain Regional Park' with views of Saguaro cactus in bloom, desert flowers and even waterfalls. Our home is centrally located to offer the very best in serenity and privacy yet only 5 minutes from many different attractions such as MLB spring training fields, over 10 golf courses, NASCAR race track and so much more. Among the MLB teams present for spring training games are the Cincinnati Reds, Cleveland Indians, Padres, Mariners, Royals, Brewers, Dodgers, and White Sox just 5 minutes away. Also just 4 miles east is the new Arizona Cardinal Stadium which is surrounded by shops, fountains, restaurants, and movie theaters. Cabelo's sporting plaza is also close to the stadium.
LADIES DON'T FRET! It's not all about sports! We have Westgate Shopping Center, outlet malls, flea markets, theaters, and over 100 restaurants minutes away. A lot of these are within walking distance. Also nearby are banks, medical centers, churches, ice cream shops and playgrounds.
LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Located just 15 miles from Sky Harbor International Airport and minutes from the I-10 and the 101 you have easy access around the city.
About the Owner
My husband and I live in Kentucky and in Arizona.
We love being here in Arizona. We love our home and we hope you will love it as well.
We love reviews, and suggestions on how we can make your stay better. I'm sorry we have had bad luck with renters having pets. We no longer except 4 legged friends. So we are sorry for the inconvenience.
2 traveler reviews
Enjoying my stay!
From the Owner
“Arizona is where I raised my children and I truly believe its the place to be. When its HOT we did indoor things, Take long walks in the evenings, sorry I could go on and on.”
Activity and Interests
* Hiking, Cycling, Mountain Biking, Walking
* Golfing, Tennis, Volleyball, Baseball
* Places to see: Sedona, Grand Canyon, Tucson, Mexico
* Playgrounds, Equestrian events, horseback riding, Zoo, Water Parks, We also have the most beautiful lake, its man made, so it clean and you can do all the water sports you want. Its only about 30 minutes from our location.
* Shopping, Casinos, Symphony, Museum, Live Theater
* White Tank Mountains, Estrella Mountain Recreational Area
* NASCAR (PIR) 5 minutes away
* MLB teams 5 minutes away
* Phoenix Coyotes Hockey - 5 minutes away
* Phoenix Suns Basketball - 15 minutes away
* Arizona Diamondbacks - 15 minutes away
* Arizona Cardinals NFL team - 5 minutes away
* Lake Pleasant boating and swimming - 30 minutes away
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 14 2015 - Apr 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Property Damage Protection $99.00
- Nonfundable Cleaning $300.00
- Refundable damage deposit $1,000.00
There is a 25% fee for cancelling.
From the Owner
“Our home is close to everything, freeways are close by. Great views, nice parks and walking areas, etc.”
- Dining Area
- pets not allowed
- Golf Course View
- Mountain View
- botanical garden
- water parks
- outlet shopping
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- basketball court
- golf privileges optional
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Guests provide their own meals
- * All GE profile appliances * Granite counter tops & island with double sink * Ice & filtered water Dispensing refrigerator * Blender, Coffee Maker, Toaster Oven, Microwave * All Cooking Utensils, Pots and Pans * Full place settings' Flatware,Glassware for 8 * Two Full Baths with Large Garden Tub and Separate Shower * Linens and Towels, Hairdryer * Washer, Dryer, Iron and Ironing board * Free High Speed WiFi throughout * Private Covered Rear Patio with outdoor Furniture and BBQ * New High Definition 42' Flat Screen TV and DVD/VHS player * Outdoor Patio Set * One kingsize bed and two queensize beds * A sleeper sofa in the office/den. * For your pleasure 3 bikes to ride to shopping and restaurants