House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
* Property on a peaceful cul de sac, great and quiet neighborhood.
* Private Owner
* Very warm, open and comfortable 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 car garage home
* The Location is excellent because everything is so close, such as Restaurants, Banks, Beach,
* Olympic Pool, Entertainment and grocery stores ( Yacht Club Community Center )
* The backyard is full of mature fruit trees which offers plenty of shade and a Gulf sea breeze
* Several many inexpensive Golf courses available nearby.
This is the best vacational renatl house ever
About the Owner
4.4 based on 7 traveler reviews
This is the best vacational renatl house ever
The house is just like the beautiful pictures. It is very spaceous and comfortable for an extended stay. We stayed for 2 months and hated to leave. The back yard is shady and a nice place to sit and read or, whatever. The kitchen has wonderful pot and pans to cook with, plus a big grill on the patio. The house is very comfortable and we slept like babies at night. The street is wonderful for walking or riding your bikes. We loves going to the Boat House on the beach and Papa's Joe's on Cape Coral Blvd for either lunch or dinner. It's been a real treat to be here. Thank you Richard for sharing your home with us. We will keep in touch.
Dick and Maureen
Dick and Maureen Collum
Delightful Vacation Home
Not to be repeated !
Breakfast on the dock soon became a daily ritual. This being our first trip to the Cape Coral area we leaned on Rich and
Denyse for suggestions on what to do and where to golf, both were quite helpful. The location is wonderful and an ideal
area for pleasant walks. If you are looking for a place with that homey feel I'd recommend it.
Activity and Interests
* Easy drive to the Beaches of Sanibel , Bonita, Naples and Fort Myers.
* Nearby activities includes Fishing Charters, Bike Paths, Hiking in Eco Parks, Farmer's Market, Edison Home, Live theather, Casino Cruises, Shopping Malls, Art Galleries, Fort Myers Flea Market ( 1,000 vendors ), Boat and canoe Rentals, and exceptional Gulf Sunsets,
* Just 2 1/2 hrs from Disney and Miami, 2 hrs from Tampa and Bush Gardens. Short drive to the Everglades and " Everblades" Hockey Team Arena
* Fort Myers is Spring Training Home for to the Twins and Red Socks
* You can even take a high speed Yacht to The Florida Keys from Fort Myers and be in Key West in 3 HRS, Round Trip is about $200. dollars
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add $8 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $200
- Tax Rate 11.0%
30% to hold a reservation, remaining amount due 45 days prior to arrival.
Low Season : May 1st to August 31th Monthly rate : $1,700
Mid Season : September 1st to November 30th Monthly rate : $2,000
High Season : December 1st to April 30th Monthly rate : $2,900
30 % Deposit to hold reservation
For all inquiries, please provide your email address.
Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: within 45 days prior to check-in date, 30% of reservation deposit will be non refundable.
NOT AVAILABLE ON WEEKLY BASIS
Full Payment required 45 days before arrival
Pricing is for 2 Adults, Each additional adult/ child $50. each per week
Security Deposit of $200. required 30 days prior check-in date
We accept Cash, Checks, Money Order, Wire Tranfers Domestic and International
Check-in time : Noon Check out : 1:00 pm
No Pets, No Smoking
We are paying for Basic Satellite TV, Electric, Water,
We are paying Cleaning fees $150/Month
11% Hospitality Taxes paid by Tenant
Any Electric fees in excess of $120./month will be paid by tenant
PLEASE CONTACT: richardlando70 (at) gmail com
- Air Conditioning
- Dining Area
- pets not allowed
- Beach View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 1600 sq. ft.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- * Internet available * Outdoor furniture, BBQ grill * Kingsize bed in Master bedroom, Queensize bed in Guest bedroom, * Satellite TV , 2 televisions * Board Games * Washer/Dryer, iron with board * Fully Equipped Kitchen with island : Diswasher/ Microwave/ Coffee maker/ Blender/High end Pots & pans/ all dishes and ustensils/ Linens * Breakfast Bar and Dining Room * Extra large Pantry * Large Florida Room * Dine on the water, beautiful Tiki hut on a large dock * Huge concrete deck ( tanning or relaxation area ) * Central Air/Heat * Waterview from majority of rooms