Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 6 Sleeps
Beautiful Upgraded Townhouse in a Gated Community: Quiet, Central Location with Wireless Internet
Accommodations: Attached 2 level Townhouse, 2 Car Garage, 3 Bedrooms, 2 ½ Baths (Sleeps 6)
Exclusive, private community located off Winkler Avenue Extension south of Colonial Blvd. and west of Ben C. Pratt Parkway.
Gated townhouse community is quiet and secure. Enjoy morning walks inside the community or to groceries and department stores within 10 minutes. Secured access to clubhouse for use of pool, hot tub and fitness center. Property is a short walk to the clubhouse entrance and as close as you can get!
Townhouse is beautifully decorated and fully furnished. Vaulted ceilings make it feel very open, spacious and warm. Step out on the Lanai to enjoy the private garden, sunset, and scenery.
Kitchen: fully equipped with granite counter tops and upgraded appliances. Eat in kitchen area.
Living area: Cozy and warm. Wireless secured internet access and cable television ready to go. Flat screen television is available for your enjoyment. DVD player
Dining Area: Spacious dining area with view of the Lanai gardens
Lania: Furnished with table and chair. Electrical outlets to enjoy music.
Master Bedroom: Large bedroom suite furnished with queen bed, beautiful bath with roman tub, stand up shower and two vanities. Television with cable available for your use. Walk in closet is huge!
Bedrooms 2 & 3: Large furnished with queen beds, dressers and nightstands. Ample closet space with ceiling fans.
Washer and Dryer is in a private room on the second floor.
Garage: 2 car garage with door opener.
Great Place, Central Location
About the Owner
4.7 based on 3 traveler reviews
Great Place, Central Location
Steve from Baltimore
Activity and Interests
Sailing, boating, jet skiing
Location: Within minutes of multiple shopping centers, outlets, fine dining, casual restaurant, golf, tennis, and other attractions.
* Short walk to Walmart, Lowes, Kohls, Publix, Bealls, and restaurants
* 25 minutes to Ft. Myers and Sanibel Beaches
* 5 minutes from 6 Mile Cypress Slough Preserve with walking paths, guided tours and biking.
* 3 golf courses nearby
* 15 minutes from SW Regional Airport
* Minutes from I-75.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 - Feb 1
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable damage deposit $500
- Cleaning $125
Prefer personal checks or money orders. Will discuss Pay Pal or other payment options.
Monthly Rate: $1600 - $2200
Oct. - 1600/month
Nov. - Dec. - 1900/month
Jan. - March - 2200
April - 2000/month
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Stove ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub ...
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- Beach View
- live theater
- recreation center
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- roller blading
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, tub, shower, Large master bath, Roman tub, walk in shower.
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower, Perfect for guests.
- Half Bathroom - toilet, First floor powder room.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, Large master bedroom with sitting area and master bath.
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Sitting area. large closet, television.
- Bedroom 3 - 1 queen, Sitting area, large closet.
- Bicycles ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Lanai / Gazebo ...
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
- Location perfect for any interest. Whether you like to bird watch, go to the beach, movies, restaurants, shopping these amenities are all within minutes away. Groceries- Publix, Walmart 5 minutes Kohls, Bealls Department stores - 5 minutes Restaurants - Every cuisine within 10 minutes. Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve - walking, birding, bike trails on Six Mile Cypress Movie theaters - 3 theaters within 30 minutes drive Edison, Bell Tower Regal Theater, Gulf Coast Regal Theater Shopping - Edison Mall, Miromar Outlets, Gulf Coast Town Center Downtown Fort Myers Historic District- 15 minutes Fort Myers Beach - 17 miles to the nearest beach Sanibel Island- Ding Darling Wildlife Refuge, world class beaches - 27 miles