Tucked quietly and privately in a wooded setting with soothing sounds of a tiny nearby creek is Mountain Spirit. Our log cabin is nestled on top of a mountain ridge in Cherry Log, Ga. The private community features small lakes within walking distance, fishing spots, hiking trails and much, much more. Midway between Ellijay and Blue Ridge off of Hwy 515, Mountain Spirit is only 75 minutes from Atlanta and 90 minutes from Chattanooga, TN. Our location is convenient and easily accessible off of four lane hwy 515 yet private and quite.
Mountain Spirit cabin is exquisitely decorated with all that is native to the area. Trinkets of bears, deer, and moose are commonly seen throughout the cabin. From the dishes to the linens, no detail has been left unattended. This vacation getaway is equipped with all the ammenities that would make for a romantic getaway, an ultimate girl's retreat, or a quiet escape from the hustle of city life. Watch the cardinals, bluejays, and humming birds feed right outside your kitchen window. Guests can observe deer drink from the creek beneath the hill from the screened deck. Couples can cozy up in front of the stone, gas, log fireplace while watching the wildlife of Cherry Log from your living room. Relax with your choice of a complimentary bottle of red or white wine in the brand new, six-person, deluxe, hot tub with privacy curtains on the lower deck. For those active guests, the ping pong table is also available for some friendly competition.
* 8 stocked lakes in the Cherrylog community
* Benton Mckaye and other hiking trails
* Whitewater rafting
* Old fashioned Drive In theatre - Blue Ridge (first run movies shown)
* Boat rentals in area - Lake Blue Ridge, Carter Lake, and many more
* Annual festivals - apple, pumpkin, fall and summer
* Orchards in area - you pick 'um or they pick 'um
* Convenient shopping, antiquing, restaurants and retail shopping
* Blue Ridge Mountain Railroad
* Horseback riding
* River Tubing, Kayaking and Canoeing
* Snowboarding - 2+ hours - Maggie Valley
* Snow Skiing - 2+ hours - Maggie Valley