Our definition of vacation...
Everything is waiting for you - magical sunsets, balmy breezes, crystal blue waters. When you come to stay in this beautiful place, leave all your worries behind; relax & enjoy life at a slower pace.
A location close to everything - a chance to escape from the "norm", with a lifestyle that's close to perfection. Just 5 minutes from the Caloosahatchee river.
Luxury Condo with water view on Gulf Access canal, within walking distance to down town. This unit has everything. Including the 'feel like home' atmosphere in the 2-story layout.
Cape coral is surrounded by water. Tourists of all ages and categories of interest (especially beach, boating, fishing, nature, shopping, sailing enthuasists) will easily fall in love with the beauty and excitement surrounding SWFL. See activities and attractions for more information on what the area has to offer.
There are many fun, enjoyable, exciting and thrilling attractions/activities for all ages and "tastes" in cape coral. (From shopping, parasailing and boating to watching your favorite baseball team prepare for its next game during spring training). Below are a "few of many" activities and attractions nearby:
* Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral Beach close by and an easy drive.
* Nearby activities include: Adventure sailing around cape coral & fort myers, Everglades Safari, Charters, adventure kayaking (Caloosahatchee river) Bike Paths, Eco park hiking, Golf (Forest & Plantation country club), Parasailing (on the beach), Local Farmer's Markets, Hisotrical museums and art galleries, Live theather, Sun Splash Outdoor Waterpark (less then 10 mins), Casino Cruises, Shopping Malls nearby (Miromar Outlets - 140 desinger outlets - voted SWFL biggest and best), Famous Art Galleries, Fort Myers Flea Market (over 1,000 vendors ), and exceptional Gulf Sunsets every night.
* Only 21/2 hrs from Disney's Universal Studios and Miami, 2 hrs from Tampa/Bush Gardens . Everglades and Everblades Hockey Team Arena is close by.
* High speed yacht trips to Florida Keys & Sanibal isalnd from Fort Myers.
* Sports fans! You are in luck! Fort Myers is the Spring Training Home to Boston Red Sock & Minnesota Twins.
Estimated driving distances:
* 2-3 minutes to major grocery and drug store.
* 10 minutes to major shopping center.
* 15-20 minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport.
* 2.5 hrs Tampa/Miami.
* Nearby many restuarants, ranging from casual/semi casual - romantic/formal restaurants (1-10 minutes depending on location).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.