Take a relaxing trip back to old Florida, but with many modern conveniences! Charming 648 Sq Ft upstairs apartment of a house built in 1927. Located on a brick lined street in historic Dunedin. Century oaks all over! The private entrance takes you up to the 150 Sq Ft outdoor deck...the perfect place to lose yourself while reading a book, sunbathing or just entertaining friends while eating amongst the trees swaying in the gulf breeze.
- Minutes walk from downtown Dunedin with it's many shops, pubs and incredible restaurants.
- Take in a baseball game at the Toronto Blue Jays spring training stadium.
- Have a bike ride on the Pinellas Trail.
- Great fishing!
- Some of the best beaches in the country.
- Dunedin Marina, the Gulf of Mexico, Caladesi Island, Clearwater Beach and historic Tarpon Springs are all close by...
- Day trips galore!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season 2014 / 15
Dec 1 2014 - Apr 30 2015
4 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
- Dec-April: $1800 monthly, $575 weekly, $90 nightly
- May-Nov: $1300 monthly, $475 weekly, $70 nightly
- 12% tourist tax
- $275 deposit holds your dates and is returnable minus $75 cleaning fee (less for shorter stays) after your departure
- Dates are reserved once deposit has cleared
- Full payment must be received 7 days prior to arrival (no cash payments)
- I accept checks, or money orders