Boston is a beautiful, historical walking city - if you stay in the North End which is the focal point of all the Sights & Activities that every visitor to Boston wants to see. By staying in the North End you can enjoy ALL YOUR TIME in Boston instead of getting stuck trying to get to the attractions - waiting for over-crowded subways or taxis stuck in traffic.
Our apartment is one block from Hanover Street and two blocks from Paul Revere's House & the Freedom Trail & the Old North Church. In the Heart of the old Italian district, you are surrounded by many of the best restuarants in the city. Fanueil Hall is across the street, this property is on the new Greenway (created by the Big Dig), and is three blocks from the Aquarium. The Waterfront and Whale watch harbor cruises are right next to the Aquarium, and the Public Garden is just over Beacon Hill (which you reach by going thru Faneuil Hall)
Our 1 bedroom condo. Sleeps 4: 1 queen size bed for 2 people. A queen size sofa bed for 2 more people( either 2 children or 1 adult and 1 child). The kitchen is fully equiped ( coffee maker, oven, microwave, refrigerator). Plasma TV and internet. Perfect location in the heart of the North End and the Waterfront ( Italian Neighborhood in Downtown Boston). This unit is a few blocks from the Financial District ( making it ideal for business trips)
Thank you, this place is perfectly placed for our needs. If I plan better next year, I hope for a longer stay with you. Cheers
- The North End ( Italian district where the property is located)
- Paul Revere's house & the Old North Church.
- The Freedom Trail (a 2.5 mile red-brick walking trail that leads you to 16 nationally significant historic sites)
- Beacon Hill ( Another one of the most historic neighborhoods in Boston)
- Fenway Park
-The New England Aquarium
- Whale watching cruises & Harbor Cruises
- Duck Tours (see the city and travel into the Charles River)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Institute of Contemporary Arts
- The Old State House Museum
- Boston Public Garden
- Harvard Square
- Copley Plaza, Newbury Street and the South End ( Back Bay)
- Chinatown ( between Downtown Boston and the South (enjoy variety of Asian history and cuisine)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.