Townhome, 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps
Newly renovated 4-bedroom, 2 1/2-bath, 1-car garage 2-story townhouse in prestigious PGA Village. All furnishings and equipment are brand new. The ground level features a master bedroom suite with a king size bed and 2 spacious closets, while the bath has a walk-in shower and dual sinks. The kitchen is fully equipped with an eat-in nook and a snack bar. The great room has comfortable leather furniture and a large flat screen TV. The dining table sits six. The lake can be seen from the great room and the rear patio.
The second level contains 3 guest bedrooms; one rear bedroom with a queen size bed and two front bedrooms with 2 extra long twin beds each. All four bedrooms have flat screen TVs. There is an office alcove for your PC so you can stay in touch with work and friends. This property is kid-friendly with plenty of toddler equipment and a fun room on the second floor.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
* Golf and instruction at the PGA Golf Club
* The New York Mets winter home at Tradition Field is 5 minutes away.
* Several hotels and restaurants in the St Lucie West community.
* 20 minutes from the Atlantic Ocean and Inland Waterway.
* 45 minutes north of the Palm Beach Airport and shopping venues.
* 2 hours from the Orlando Airport, Seaworld and Disney World.
* 2 1/2 hours from Miami Airport.
- Monthly Rate: $2800 - $3200
Townhouse can only be rented by the month.
December through April - $3,200
May and November - $2,800
All other months - subject to length of stay and availability
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
Sports & Adventure Activities
- 2 Bathrooms,
- 1 Half Bath
- Bathroom 1
- Bathroom 2
- Half Bathroom
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- The Castle Pines community has a resort-style pool and spa, as well as a picnic area and playground. The PGA Village is home to the PGA Golf Club with 3 championship courses designed by Tom Fazio and Pete Dye, along with a 35-acre learning center for practice and instruction. The on-site PGA Historical Center contains memorabilia from past Ryder Cup competitions and the PGA Championship.