Newly Decorated SFR in La Paloma is ideal for a winter Vacation. Beautifully furnished by the artist/owner, w/ weavings, textiles, sculptures, paintings and comfortable furnishings. Split master features comtemporary 4 poster king bed and split guest room has a queen. The den is ideal for quiet time, just cozy up with a good book or chill to your favorite movie on TV. Lrg patio with mountain views for dining in fresco. Ask about #2698
Property is located close to hiking trails, biking, shopping, dining, golf, arts and cultural activities, galleries. Desert attractions such as the world-class Sonoran Desert Museum, Tubac's artist colony, the Biosphere, Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West, the Grand Canyon, Mexico and San Diego's beach resorts, Sedona, Lakes and ski facilities are between a 1/2 hr to 6 hr drive.
Sabino Canyon 2 min.
• Saguaro East National Monument 20min.
• Golf 15 min.
• Colossal Caves 30 min.
• Pima Air Space Museum 30 min.
• Gems Show downtown (January- February)
• Titan Museum 40 min.
• Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum 40 min.
• Tucson Old Movie Studios 40 min.
• San Xavier Mission 45 min.
• Tubac 50 min.
• Biosphere II 50 min.
• Nogales (shopping on the border of Mexico/ Arizona) 1 hour.
• Kitt peak Observatory 1 hour 30 min.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.