Beautifully renovated 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom townhome in the sun-drenched Florida Keys! This unit sleeps up to 8 guests comfortably with 1 Queen bed, 1 Queen Sofa Pull-Out, 1 Twin Love Seat Pull-Out, Bunk bed in guest bedroom with twin up top and Full on bottom. It has newly renovated guest and master bathroom, Kitchen, tile throughout. This condo is on the ground floor and easily accesible without having to climb more than three steps. Enjoy the most beutiful sunsets from the community bayside dock, they are breathtaking. Bring your boat and Jet Ski because this community is well equipped with private marina and boat ramp. Have an intimate barbecue at one of the 3 Tiki huts by the pools. Enjoy a perfect day relaxing and sunbathing at one of our 2 large pools. The community has beautiful grounds for walking or for bicycling. From out of town, not to worry, the ride is just under an hour away from Miami International Airport and 1 1/2 hours from FT. Lauderdale Airport (Directions will be sent with welcome package.) Sorry, no pets or smoking allowed.
Key Largo Attractions:
* Boating (Rental slips available)
* Diving /Snorkeling
* Fishing — Charter a Deep-Sea Fishing Boat or Flat Fish
* Jet-Ski —- Bring your own or rent.
* Casino Cruise
* Champagne Sunset Sails
* Golf (25 minutes away)
* Rent Harley Davidsons
* Shopping (specialty shops including Dive/Snorkel, local artists,
* Dining – Conveniently located close to many fine, unique Keys
Waterfront Restaurants & Bars
* John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park Attractions
* Beaches (2)
* Canoe/Kayaking or See-through Raft rental
* Glass-Bottom Boat Tours
* Hiking Nature Trails; Eco Tours
* Islamorada: “The Fishing capital of the World!” is just 20 minutes
* Key West attractions and fun (1 ½ hours by car)
* Miami’s shopping, big city culture, and South Beach chic - just an hour away.
* Relaxing Spectacular Sunsets
* White Sand beaches and aquamarine crystal clear waters
Florida Keys Attitude!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.