This recently remodeled and attractive 1 Bedroom+Loft and 2 bath luxury townhouse in is located at Wildflower with beautiful trees and landscaped ground. Located close to restaurants, shopping and the Green and Red Line winter shuttle lines.
This Townhome sleeps up to 8 people designed for larger families or groups. This beautifully furnished condo is planned to accommodate a loft for the kids and a private bedroom for Mom and Dad. Or it works great for couples and singles!
WIFI High Speed Internet Access
In the living room, you’ll find a wood burning fireplace and doors that lead to an outdoor deck. Enjoy views of the landscaped areas that Wildflower offers. This is a perfect place to cozy up with a book and watch the snow flurries or the family to enjoy a video. Wildflower is one of the least dense complexes in Mammoth offering treed and expansive lawn areas.
• Queen Bed
• Private Bath
• Separate Tub/Shower
• Queen/Twin Bunk Bed
• Twin trundle Bed
• Private Bath with Tub/Shower
• A perfect place for the “kids” retreat!
• Sofa with queen size bed.
Kitchen and Dining Room
The remodeled Kitchen is fully equipped with a central island and electric range, microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator and garbage disposal. The Dining Room seats 6 with and additional seating at the eating bar.
• Laundry Area with washer and dryer.
NO SMOKING, NO PETS PLEASE!!!
Thanks for a great get away weekend. We took 2 teenage girls along with my mother who is 86. Mom enjoyed seeing how Mammoth had changed but was still beautiful. She remembering going their back in 1946 or '47. Thanks for making it possible for us. We will keep you in mind for another vacation.
Beautifully landscaped Wildflower offers luxurious grassy areas, spas, saunas, pool, and a quiet neighborhood. Enjoy a short walk to nearby restaurants and shopping.
Mammoth Lakes Information
There's no limit to the exhilarating experiences and adventures you can have in Mammoth – fish in our many lakes and streams, tee it up at California's highest golf courses, hike in the backcountry and celebrate in the mountains and fresh air!
Winters in Mammoth Lakes are famous for huge snow packs. Recently over 600 inches have fallen in one season! Mammoth offers more days on the hill than any resort in California. 350 skiable acres. 3,100 ft. vertical drop. 150 trails. 29 lifts.
In addition to the exceptional skiing and snowboarding you will find miles of trails for snowmobiling, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, all with magnificent views of the surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains! Our favorite is cross country skiing to Lake Mary and the full moon snowshoe hike followed by a cup of hot cider!
Summer, Mammoth’s “other” season, brings even more opportunity for recreation: Golf, hiking, horseback riding or just soaking in the sun. Summer is a time to really see all Mammoth has to offer. For the avid mountain biker, Mammoth Mountain Bike Park offers some of the most diverse and challenging terrain around. The Eastern Sierra is also world famous for trout fishing.
Many events are held throughout the summer; Mammoth Lakes Jazz Jubilee, Bluesapalooza and Festival of Beers, arts and crafts festivals, Fourth of July parade and fireworks, Fireman’s Picnic, just to name a few.
Beginner to expert anglers can fish for trout at more than 400 lakes and 1,100 miles of streams in the Inyo National Forest area. Numerous derbies are held during the Summer.
Over thirty trail heads provide access to the 1,303,477 acres of wilderness backcountry for hikers seeking to escape into primitive and pristine areas. Trails of easy, moderate and strenuous ability lead to Alpine lakes and creeks, the John Muir Trail and the Ansel Adams Wilderness.
• Devil's Postpile National Monument is located in Red's Meadow. The columns of basalt were formed approx. 900,000 years ago when a lava flow slowed and began to cool and crack. Temperatures deep within the lava bed were uniform enough to produce six-sided columnar joints, 40 to 60 feet high resembling a giant pipe organ, polished to a shine by later glacial action.
• Rainbow Falls is located downstream from the Devil's Postpile. The headwaters of the San Joaquin River flows over an abrupt 101-foot drop, sending rainbows of color into the midst. Truly a sight that is breathtaking short hike.
The Sierra Star Golf Course is a championship 18-hole, par 71 layout nestled within a shelter of Jeffrey Pines and White Fir, where each hole offers its own spectacular view. Tree-lined fairways, well-trapped greens, and numerous lakes and ponds make this course another challenging golf experience for the low handicap golfer, and also very enjoyable for the occasional recreational player.
Snowcreek Golf Course, is nestled alongside the majestic Sherwin mountain range, the course provides spectacular, scenic enjoyment for players of every level. Snowcreek is noted for its elevated greens, multiple bunkers, and extensive use of tranquil lakes and streams. Snowcreek Golf Club offers a driving range, and putting green.
The Mammoth Lakes area has a fascinating geology and history.
• Mono Lake: This ancient inland sea is home to migrating birds and brine shrimp. Meander among the odd-shaped tufa towers. These unusual towers are piled-up mineral deposits formed beneath the water's surface when mineral-rich spring water mixes with salt lake water.
• Bodie is the best preserved ghost town in California. Perhaps the country! Bodie was once a thriving gold mining town with 10000 residents in 1879.
• Yosemite National Park/ Tioga Pass and Tuolumne Meadows is a favorite day trip for Mammoth vacationers. Its eastern entrance at Tioga Pass is just 45-minutes from Mammoth (closed during Winter).
• Hot Creek State Fish Hatchery raises about 3 million trout each year for planting in the Sierra Nevada lakes and streams, and over 20 million eggs for other fish hatcheries.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.