This is a second floor condo with magnificant water views of the intercoastal that is within walking distance to Sunset Beach on the Gulf of Mexico! There is a dock for fishing or to just sit and relax.
This Condo comes fully furnished with a queen size bed and a queen pull-out sleeper sofa in the living room. The kitchen is fully equipped. We also have cable and WiFi internet access.
There is No smoking in the unit but feel free to use the outside picnic & barbecue area with a beautiful view of the Bay.
No Pets. No Children.
Sunset Beach is surrounded by water and lots of tropical foliage and is the best place to be to view magnificent sunsets.
* Walk to Beach
* Fishing Dock on site
* Walking Distance to Restaurants & Stores
* Other: Restaurants, Churches, Supermarkets, Drug Stores and night life are all nearby. Historic John's Pass is only four miles away where you will find gourmet restaurants, deep sea fishing, water craft rentals,
shopping, and day cruises.
* A short drive away is the St. Petersburg Pier and Harbor with museums and vacation cruises.
* Sports fans can enjoy baseball at Tropicana Field, football at Raymond James Stadium, the home of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, or hockey at the Ice Palace, all just 30 minutes away.
* Busch Gardens, Lowry Park Zoo, and the Florida Aquarium are also 30 minutes away as is Tampa International Airport. You are just 90 minutes from Orlando's Disney World, Epcot, and Universal Studios.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
Feb 1 2014 - Feb 1 2015
1 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (US Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.