A perfect home away from home for the winter!
* Ideally located only 1 block from the white sand of Delray’s world-famous beaches and 3 blocks from the fine dining, boutique shopping, and lively entertainment of trendy Atlantic Avenue.
* This lovely 2 BR, 2 Bath condo was recently updated and professionally decorated.
* A corner unit, it provides more light, more cross breezes, and a view of the ocean.
* The outside entrance, parking in front of your door, and only 6 individually-owned units engender a sense of privacy and independence - it feels more like home.
* The comfortable accommodations inside afford the tranquil relaxation you seek, and the location with its potential outside pique your sense of adventure. A free trolley circulates Delray regularly; catch it right in front of your condo, explore the area, and then return to your restful retreat.
I am the third-generation of family in the ownership line of this condo. My grandfather and grandmother bought it in 1975, and now my mother owns it. I am the tech-savvy son who loves the condo and can manage to get it online for mom!
“My family lives in Louisville, and my grandfather decided to buy in Delray because many of his friends elected to buy there. It has been in the family ever since, and it's our home away from home. It has literally everything you need to be happy at the beach. You'll love it. Almost all of our renters are return clients.”
* Watersports abound! Jet ski, fish, snorkel, scuba, swim, sail, kayak, boat, or parasail - just steps from the condo!
* In addition to luxuriating on Delray’s beautiful beaches, other outdoor activities include tennis, bicyling, running the trails, and the many exceptional public/semi-private golf courses in Palm Beach County.
* Designed by golf course architect Donald Ross, the Delray Beach Municipal Golf Course is considered one of the finest public courses in the nation.
* The town of Delray itself is both an All-American City and a Village by the Sea and combines the best of both designations - the finest in dining (casual to formal), shopping, art and antique galleries, museums and nature centers, day-spas to nightlife.
* See the Delray Beach Chamber of Commerce website for a specific Calendar of Events and Festivals and a complete list of local attractions.
“Steps to the beach, shopping, and eating. No car needed!”