Townhome, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, 6 Sleeps
We invite you to stay in our 3 bedroom townhome in Bella Vista, AR. The home is fully furnished and located on a beautiful wooded lot. You will be renting an end unit with maximum privacy and scenic views of mature oak trees. The furnishings are new and comfortable. With 2 queen size beds and 2 twin beds, this home comfortably sleeps up to 6 people. Our guests enjoy the open floor plan the living, dining and kitchen share, yet each bedroom provides quiet and privacy from the others.
You will like being walking distance from 2 of the 8 golf courses in Bella Vista as well as parks, tennis courts, a community center and pools which are all just a block away.
About the Owner
For 15 years I have managed my own rental properties in Bella Vista and in Minnesota.
My husband and I try to keep high standards of cleanliness, good repair and good service for the people who rent our townhome in Bella Vista. We will do our best so that you have the same experience in choosing our home for your vacation getaway.
5 based on 7 traveler reviews
The location was perfect for visiting Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville.
The rental fee was very reasonable and the owner was so frienldly and great with communication and information.
Arkansas trip to visit family.
Bella Vista rental
Great Place to Stay
The owner was easy to work with and responsive when we had questions.
We would definitely recommend this vacation home for couples or families who are looking for a great place to stay. It is very convenient to Bella Vista and also Bentonville. The park, recreation center, pool, tennis courts and golf courses are all within walking distance.
We work hard to make the booking process easy and answer any questions you may have about the property and amenities at our home and in Bella Vista.
We want to make your stay a great get away you will fondly remember and want to come again.
Deserves Ten Stars!
#1 Best location in Bella Vista can walk to fun and eats.
#2 - Large - three bedrooms but much larger of a town home than we expected.
#3 - Clean - cleanest home we have walked in.
We loved this town home and only wished we could have stayed longer than one week. Everything was perfect. We had three couples with tons of room for all. We ate some meals in the nicely stocked kitchen. We enjoyed the fall weather on the deck and slept like babies in the comfortable beds.
Marty from Texas
From the Owner
“This townhome has a great location. Just one mile from the main Highway 71,eateries and shopping, and walking distance to the community center, outdoor pools, tennis and two of the seven golf courses is what makes this location so ideal. The one level, open floor plan provides great meeting space but separates the bedrooms for privacy. Perfect!”
Activity and Interests
* Golf at 7 golf courses
* Boating (rent or use your own) at several local lakes (fee for use of the lakes)
* Great fishing
* Swimming pools
* Rec Center
* Fitness Center
* Restaurants - many very near by and at the golf courses and Marina
* Huge Craft Fairs in October
* Walton Cutural Arts Center and Crystal Bridge Museum of American Art (Free)
* Univ of Arkansas provides first class entertainment
* Hiking & Wildlife Viewing
* Minature golf
* Historic Pea Ridge Battle Ground
Contact the Bella Vista Property Owners Association for license requirements, boat rentals through Loch Lomond Marina and other details on recreation in the area
Easy access to XNA (Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2015 - Oct 31 2015
2 night minimum stay
Jul 2 2015 - Jul 5 2015
4 night minimum stay
Oct 15 2015 - Oct 19 2015
5 night minimum stay
Nov 25 2015 - Nov 29 2015
5 night minimum stay
Dec 1 2015 - Mar 31 2016
3 night minimum stay
Dec 23 2015 - Dec 27 2015
5 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional information about rental rates
Acceptable payments are check, bank funds transfer at paypal, paypal credit charge (include a 3% credit charge if using a credit card)
Minimum 2 night stay in the spring/summer/fall (high season)
3 nights in the winter plus a $50 cleaning fee.
High Season Rates- March 1 - November 30: Nightly $130 (min 2 nights), Weekly $760, Monthly $1260.
THANKSGIVING/CHRISTMAS :are High Season Rates of $130/night for the 2 nights B4 and 2 nights after holiday.
From the Owner
“The location and the one level living are two of the things we liked about this place when we purchased it.”
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- pets not allowed
- autumn foliage
- botanical garden
- recreation center
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- hunting small game
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 1 Bathroom
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - shower, 3/4 bath has public access and access from the 2nd bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 queen, master bedroom has attached private bath and patio door
- Bedroom 2 - 1 queen, Also a queen has a door to the 3/4 bath off this room
- Bedroom 3 - 2 twin/ single, All beds in all rooms are very comfortable!
- Guests provide their own meals
- * central air conditioning * 2 queen beds 2 twin beds with all linens and towels are provided * hair dryer - complementary hand soap and bar soap. * TV, DVD, Cable and INTERNET WY-FI * Full Kitchen /w disposal, ice maker, fully furnished /w dishes and utensils * Washer and Dryer in the home * Deck open from Dining and Master Bedroom with scenic views * Walking distance to rec center, fitness center, pools, 2 of the 8 golf courses * Breakfast and lunch service at Kingswood/Berksdale Golf Clubs * 3 parking spaces - carport * XNA- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport not far away