* Note: We have other 1 bedroom units as well as a 4 bedroom unit available in the Grand Venetian. For more information about those units and photos feel free to ask.
The Grand Venetian is a brand new 5 star condo in a gated community located on the oceanfront steps away from the sandy beach with 24 hour security. The community stands out by its extraordinary architecture and spaces framed by lakes and channels creating an elegant style of Venice Italy. It is 10 minutes from the airport by taxi, and 10 minutes by bus ($0.60 US) to downtown. Only a 5 minute walk to the Marina, Wal-Mart, and shopping centers. Along the beach it is a 45 minute walk to the city center. It is one of the few condos located within the busy and vibrant hotel zone. Gorgeous views of the ocean, mountains, and sunset from inside the unit.
- Unit #803 Tower 1000 2 balconies (Ocean front and Mountain view)
- Balcony includes 4 person dining table, 2 lounge recliners and ottoman
- 1 bedroom - King size bed + 2 Air beds (can sleep 2-4)
- Keyless entry, installed touchpad door lock for easy access and no worries about losing keys
- Kitchen with granite counters
- Wireless Internet inside unit
- Volleyball, Basketball, Football, Soccer ball, beach chairs, drink cooler, and pool noodles inside the unit for your personal use during your stay
- Washer and Dryer
- 42' Flat Screen TV with DVD player
- 1,100 sq ft
- Air Conditioned
- Grand Venetian Towels and Bathrobes
- Security Safe
Optional maid & cook staff can be arranged for additional charges during your stay.
Located within the busy Hotel Zone, this is a top location because it has easy access to all the top acitvities and attractions! Just steps away from the unit onto the beach you can find:
- Jet Skis
- Banana Boat rides and other water rentals
- Massage tent
- Also many of the top activites run by Vallarta Adventures depart out of the nearby Marina and offer everything from Whale watching, snorkling, scuba diving, island tours, fishing, swimming with dolphins, to canopy zip lines through the great mountains.
Other than the long list of activities offered just outside your door step, there are many attraction at the nearby Malecon in downtown Puerta Vallarta. This area offers all types of restaurants for all budgets. You can also find little shops, sand sculptures, street performers, a large cathedral, nightly fireworks from the pirate ship (which you can watch from your balcony if you aren't up for the trip downtown), and lots of rich history!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Nightly Rate: $50 - $200
Weekly Rate: $800 - $1300
Monthly Rate: $2000 - $3000
Rates (USD) * For unit not per person *
Low Season (May-Oct)
High Season (Nov-April)