Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 8 Sleeps: TOP Location, Amenities & Real Service
Clean, Safe, Quiet, and Fully Equipped, just 4 mi. So. of Downtown San Jose in the county of Santa Clara. Close to Freeway access
DON'T MISS OUR SPECIALS FOR NOV. AND DEC STAY
STAY LONGER FOR FREE! SAVE UP TO $2392 THRU DEC. 31.2014
Unbelievable Deals! STAY more, PAY LE$$, SAVE A Lot!
Rent for 6 ni, receive the 7 th. ni. plus insurance free ($328 Value)
Rent for 14 ni., receive free cleaning, insurance and rent for 2 additional guest ($970 Value)
Rent for 21 nights, stay for 7 additional nights for Free. ($2392 Value)
Limited time offer for Nov. and Dec. 2014.
Convenience, Comfort, and Safety, All Available Just Minutes from Downtown San Jose
Whether extended business or pleasure brings you to San Jose, this spacious and fully equipped 3-bedrooms 3 ½ bath condo provides you with everything you need to feel instantly at home. Located within just minutes of everything that San Jose has to offer, this vacation rental offers a warmer and less expensive option than staying in a 5 star hotel.
UNIT AT A GLANCE
- 3 brs., 3 ½ bts on 3 levels, 2 car garage at street level; 1700 sq.ft.
- Low nightly, weekly and monthly rates (3-7 nights minimum)
- $1500 Property damage insurance policy (if available)
- $500 refundable security damage deposit authorized on cc
- HD Cable with over 150 channels & Showtime and Sports channels
- High-speed Broadband wireless Internet
- Central heating and air conditioning system
- Community pool and spa (salt water heated)
- Complete top-of-the-line laundry facilities
- Comfortable mattresses and pillows
- Free weekly housekeeping after 10 nights stay
- Formal dinning and living room
- Furnished patio with BBQ facilities and pool access at street level
- Beautiful framed artwork, mirrors throughout
- Rated A by BBB, hundreds of satisfied customers
- Strict no pet, no shoes over carpet and no smoking policy
To watch the video tour of this property please go to:
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website at the bottom of this ad and click on the link
Note: This unit is customizable to a two bedroom 2.5 baths apartment. For additional information please check listing 362415ha on homeaway site.
More about the Lancaster Executive Condo
Stress-free living is the order of the day when you choose this well-appointed rental. From taking care of business matters to visiting family in the area to vacationing in San Jose, this spectacular property offers all of the conveniences of home and then some.
Everything you need to relax and unwind is ready and waiting in this San Jose furnished apartment. Catch up on work at thelargeoffice desk, complete with a comfortable leather chair. A laser printer is also available for your use. We understand that even sightseeing can be tiring and have provided a flat panel HD/Digital TV complete with 150 cable channels including sports channels to provide you with ample entertainment opportunities. Plush leather furniture makes the perfect backdrop for relaxing or entertaining. Each of the 3 masterbedrooms is appointed with everything you need for a comfortable stay, including room-darkening drapes or blinds. Outside, you are invited to relax by the pool and soak up the gorgeous views of the South San Jose green valleys and mountains.
The fully-equipped kitchen provides you with everything that you need to whip up a quick snack or a fully meal. If you are traveling to San Jose for extended business, vacation, or in the midst of a relocation, the ability to cook on your own terms offers the opportunity to save a tremendous amount of money. This San Jose corporate apartment also provides full laundry facilities for even more convenience.
Whether you are in San Jose for pleasure or business, our included weekly housekeeping services ensures that everything is kept neat and tidy at no additional charge to you, thus giving you more time to enjoy everything that San Jose has to offer. We also offer an option for daily housekeeping for your extended stay in San Jose, if you prefer.
We believe that the personal attention to detail we provide is what sets us apart from other rental properties. Consider what two of our guests have had to say in the reviews section.
Everything was very nice!!
About the Owner
Hello! My name is Donald Fareed. I am an ordained Christian minister and entrepreneur. I have been married to my wife for over 27 years. We both have been in the service industry for over 35 years and ministers for over two decades. I teach and preach through local Cable channels and International satellite TV with over 70 million potential viewership. Our income from San Jose Executive Housing provides the funding for our media ministry. We provide short term and extended stay vacation rentals and corporate housing. As a pastor, I love interacting with people, and as a successful entrepreneur I love the challenges of running our businesses.
Along with my partners and staff, San Jose Executive Housing owns and manages several properties, but only two of them are available as full service vacation and corporate rentals.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Don was very professional and took care of all the details.
The house was equipped with everything we needed including soap, shampoo, and laundry detergent. Although the house was not brand new it was maintained in "as new" condition and was spotless. I would gladly stay at one of Don's properties again.
Please see this review on our listing on Airbnb
4.9 based on 10 traveler reviews
Everything was very nice!!
Clean and Spacious
Neat, Tidy, Great Location
Will stay again!
Kevin and Mimi
We are really glad that you have had a positive experience with us. The feeling is mutual. You and your family are among the best guests we have had. My home is your home and you are always welcome to stay with us. I believe any provider would be more than glad to rent his or her vacation rental to you and your family. If they have any doubt, please put them in touch with me. Thanks.
Donald Fareed, Owner
San Jose executive Housing
5 out of 5 Stars home away from home
Clean, Roomy,3.5 baths! Personal garage, heated Jacuzzi, Swimming pool.
Centrally located between San Francisco, Monterey and San Cruz..
All within an hour and 15 minutes. Even Napa is within a two hour drive and so much to see on the way there and back.
Minutes from shopping, cleaners and food.
We can't say enough about how nice of a place this is.
Don was most accommodating with any and all of or questions and concerns.
If your looking to see all of Northern California this is a great place to start and stay.
Nice place to stay in San Jose, Ca
From the Owner
“Communications Hill in San Jose is one of the best locations you can find in San Jose. I love the panoramic views of South San Jose's green valleys and mountains from my properties in the area. In addition, I love the architecture and design, and the location which is very near to major highways and only 4 miles South of down town. I manage my rentals from an office very close to Lancaster Gate community. We take care of every need and issue right away. My properties are well maintained and the furnishings are almost new. I personally don't know any other vacation rental that provides as much as we do at the rate we charge. We don't have hidden charges. We are honest and work hard to provide premium housing with exceptional services and options.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful city of San Jose is located in California's famous Silicon Valley. This deluxe condo sits on the hillside of the Communications Hill community, offering a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding hills. Freeway access is less than a mile away, and the airport, shopping, tech district and historic downtown are all just minutes away.
Museums and galleries, sporting events, golf courses, winery tours, concerts, fine dining and outdoor activities are only some of the attractions in and around the San Jose area. Your hosts will be pleased to help you discover everything there is to see and do during your San Jose stay.
Please take 5 minutes to watch a video tour of this property.
Other Activities: Historic Downtown, San Francisco, Monterey, Carmel, Napa, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite National Park, Historic Locations, Cupertino, Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Historic San Jose, Sunnyvale, HP, HP Pavillion, Morgan Hill, San Jose, Gilroy, Marriot's Great America, Silicon Valley, Bay Area, SF, San Francisco
Hospitals, Kaiser, Stanford, O'Connor, Santa Teresa, Good Samaritan, Valley Med,
Schools, SJSU, San Jose State University, Evergreen, Gunderson, Oak Grove,
Corporate, Ebay, Apple, Google, IBM, Siemens, Intel, freeway, 87, airport, San Jose Airport,
Amenities, quiet, private, privacy, hotel, motel, views, valley, luxury, furnished, internet, free, utilities, vacation, corporate, executive, extended stay, short term, long term, temporary, security, secure,
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring Seasonal Rates
Apr 1 2015 - Jun 20 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
Summer Seasonal Rates
Jun 21 2015 - Sep 22 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $30 per night, per additional guest|
Fall Seasonal Rates
Sep 23 2015 - Dec 31 2015
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $200 + Tax
- Tax Rate 10.0%
3 Ni. Min., Rate Covers Up to 6 Guests, Unit Sleeps 8; Additional Guest Pays $25 per guest/per ni.
Departure Cleaning: $200, Weekly Cleaning: NC
Tax: 10% if stayed less 30 days
Int'l. Travelers Fee: 2.5%
Holidays: Add 10% of rent to 3-7 nights
12/22-1/2 Holiday add 10% to rent
Property Damage Insurance: NC
$500 CC Auth. During Stay
$500 Cancellation fee/ NC with Trip Cancellation Insurance
From the Owner
“Here are our commitment to our customers: • We will be mindful of the trust placed in us by our customers and of our responsibility to render professional corporate housing and/or vacation rentals products and services in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. • We will employ and practice legal and truthful advertising of our products and services. • We will fairly disclose the obligations of both the company and the customer and fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner • We will respond within a reasonable period of time to any customer service complaint and make every effort to satisfy the needs and concerns of our customers. • We will not deal in a discriminatory manner and will treat our customers and employees equally. • We will respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and we will respect the natural and physical environments of those communities. Keywords San Jose Corporate Apartments, San Jose Temporary Housing, San Jose Vacation Rentals, Pool, Hot Tub, Family Vacation Rental, Housekeeping, Concierge, Kaiser, San Jose Unified School District, Gunderson, O'Connor hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, Stanford, Santa Clara, Silicon Valley, Valley Med, private, privacy, downtown, historic San Jose, Relocation San Jose, Relocating Bay Area, San Jose, Relocation, moving to San Jose, Temporary housing san jose, san jose temporary housing, extended housing san jose, San Jose extended housing, lodging in San Jose, San Jose lodging, Extended lodging, Extended stay San Jose, rent, for rent, private, privacy, luxury rentals, homes for rent, house rental, San Jose rentals, house, prop, relocating, relocate, hotel, motel, short term, long term, temporary, extended stay, views relocate, relocating, moving, move, corporate, executive, SF, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Palo Alto, HP, Pavillion, furnished, internet, parking, Los Gatos, Campbell, Saratoga,”
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Music Library ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- smoking allowed ...
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Mountain View
- coin laundry
- live theater
- rain forests
- recreation center
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- gambling casinos
- horseback riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness center
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- golf privileges optional
- ice skating
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- pier fishing
- roller blading
- scuba diving or snorkeling
- sound/bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- whitewater rafting
- 1670 sq. ft.
- 3 Bathrooms,
- 2 Half Baths
- Power Room - toilet
- Bathroom 1 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 2 - toilet, combination tub/shower
- Bathroom 3
- Tower Hill Master Suite - toilet, tub, shower, Stand Up Shower with Glass Doors
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Windsor Master Suite - 1 king, Brand new bedroom set and breathtaking views
- Chelsea Master Suite - 1 twin/ single, One Single Extended Bed only; Street Level
- Tower Hill Master Suite - 1 queen, Has enough room for a single air bed or a baby crib
- Chelsea Master Suite is one bedroom on the ground floor and it has its own full bathroom and a full extra-length bed. This suite has an additional private entrance through the adjoining patio. The furnished patio has barbecue equipment and access to the community pool.The main entrance on the first floor leads into an inviting open living and dining room area from which all the bedrooms can be easily accessed. On the upper level, you'll find two bedrooms. The Tower Hill Master Suite has a new bedroom set with queen size bed, chest, a flat panel TV and DVD player, a closet as well as a large bathroom with stand up shower. In addition it offers a large window with a Hunter Douglas wood window covering and a beautiful view of Communications Hill. The Windsor Master Suite also has a queen size bed, an entertainment center with a flat screen TV, and a walk-in closet. This master suite has a uniquely designed bathroom with a combined tub and shower.
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Guests provide their own meals
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website
- Weekly housekeeping is provided. Daily, Housekeeping, Concierge and Errand Service Packages, Chauffeur, Chef, Catering and other services may be arranged. Land line telephone with free local and North American long distance calling is included. The kitchen is stocked with coffee and tea, sugar, salt & pepper and a selection of spices for your convenience. A baby high chair is available on request. Full laundry facilities included. A complete list of amenities is available on our website, along with a new video tour of the townhome. If you require additional items or services that we have not listed, please feel free to ask...we will do our best to accommodate your needs. Our staff is available on call 24 hours a day. More privacy than a hotel. A budget vacation rental for those bringing a group. We accommodate both long term and short term rentals